Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only avengers I see are the group of niggas trying to act like Drake ain’t spent the last 15 years sneak dissing every gotdamn body.

Hey…. Remember when you fucking idiots use to say he was getting bullied and that for whatever weird reason dissing Drake was a taboo topic?

Only took a decade for that to stop happening

To be fair he's openly dissed people too. There is this weird narrative that Drake never responds to people when he's responded to a bunch of people since he's been in the game

Let me dust of my Drake hater hat real quick…

I don’t like tha narrative of “oh he gettin’ jumped”…

IF Drake did some foul shit (in their eyes) to these niggaz and they actin’ on it is it that he’s really gettin’ “jumped” or are his chickens comin’ home to roost??

Its not like it’s a bunch of random niggaz jumpin’ in just for tha sake of gettin’ sales 🤷🏽‍♂️

That’s all I got lol
Plus even though I criticize Drake when I think he could have done some better music,He’s capable of handling himself when he engages.

Drake can rap and talk that shit.

What I really wonder is what kind of song or info did Pusha T really have on Drake that made him not even wanna play because he backed down fast from that but he with it with these niggas?

I know The ppl involved now sale more records but Pusha really pressed Drake.

Daylyt hyping a response that he supposelyd heard. Really dont know with this nigga tho

Back