Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's crazy how perception works.

When this shit first popped off, J Cole was deemed the most dangerous out of the 3 by many. A week later and he's an after thought.

Fast forward, now it looks like it's Drake vs the whole industry, making Drake look like Thanos. But that's when perception comes into play.

When you really look at it, almost none of the niggas Drake is "beefing" with are MCs.

Metro does beats, Weeknd sings, Future and Rocky make music to vibe to. The only real rappers are Kendrick and Ross and as much as I fuck with Ross, he's not the most dangerous rapper in the world.

But none of that matters cuz it still looks like Drake is getting jumped by 100 niggas.

The most interesting bar from Drake's diss was him saying Kendrick has been calling Top to peace it up.

If true, that means there's tension between Kendrick and TDE and that Drake prolly has more info

Ironically, that might work into Kendrick's favor. Cuz as of right now it looks like Kendrick is part of a mob of niggas jumping Drake.

But if Kendrick drops a diss going at Drake and TDE, that changes the whole perception again and now it looks like it's Kendrick vs Drake and a whole label.

When this shit first popped off, J Cole was deemed the most dangerous out of the 3 by many. A week later and he's an after thought.

Fast forward, now it looks like it's Drake vs the whole industry, making Drake look like Thanos. But that's when perception comes into play.

When you really look at it, almost none of the niggas Drake is "beefing" with are MCs.

Metro does beats, Weeknd sings, Future and Rocky make music to vibe to. The only real rappers are Kendrick and Ross and as much as I fuck with Ross, he's not the most dangerous rapper in the world.

But none of that matters cuz it still looks like Drake is getting jumped by 100 niggas.

The most interesting bar from Drake's diss was him saying Kendrick has been calling Top to peace it up.

If true, that means there's tension between Kendrick and TDE and that Drake prolly has more info

Ironically, that might work into Kendrick's favor. Cuz as of right now it looks like Kendrick is part of a mob of niggas jumping Drake.

But if Kendrick drops a diss going at Drake and TDE, that changes the whole perception again and now it looks like it's Kendrick vs Drake and a whole label.
I have it on good authority that Dot and Punch have been at odds over the period of his last two projects on TDE.

Punch trying to save face for optics but him and Dot are not good

Assuming all this as facts, if I'm Kendrick I'd drop a summer project addressing all this in about 12-14 songs

If there wasn’t tension between TDE and Kendrick,he would still be over there

I heard TDE niggas was posting saying Drake’s beat was tough (Pause) and TDE made them take those posts down somewhere.Maybe I heard it in this thread.

Kendrick has been dropping clues about not being the happiest with TDE since DAMN

But I find Drake making fun of Kendrick doing features, and having splits in his record deal to be odd from a person who was signed to one nigga, who was signed to another nigga, who was signed to another nigga and that’s bad luck.And Drake be doing some random ass features .

If there wasn’t tension between TDE and Kendrick,he would still be over there

I heard TDE niggas was posting saying Drake’s beat was tough (Pause) and TDE made them take those posts down somewhere.Maybe I heard it in this thread.

Kendrick has been dropping clues about not being the happiest with TDE since DAMN

But I find Drake making fun of Kendrick doing features, and having splits in his record deal to be odd from a person who was signed to one nigga, who was signed to another nigga, who was signed to another nigga and that’s bad luck.And Drake be doing some random ass features .

Which drake featues are randoms?

TDE has a tendency to run things like they're bigger than the artists

That wasn't the first time they got on one of their artists publicly for saying something they didn't agree with

They've shelved/held back projects. Took a long time for SZA to drop, Soul, Reason Isaiah etc

I can definitely see tension between dot and management just based on public perception

Very interesting.

It'll be pretty savage after Top's son fending for Dot after J. Cole's apologetic sermon.

Back