Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man if you 2 hrs late to a party that was supposed to last 2.5 hrs, don't be pissy cause the meatballs gone
Camron Mase GIF - Camron Mase It Is What It Is GIFs

I never knew there weren't any real issues.
That's a hell of a name to pick from out of a hat to beef with, just to get your name up
They are both Canadian and Drake was the biggest artist there, he went for the buzz.

Also Marcellus Wiley finally explained the full Sports Nation story.

Explains why Kendrick distanced himself from Drake and why there's been so many subliminals.

This shit is crazy.
Marcellus said we doing this for (B?)Compton and made that call lmao

I do really believe this muhfucka might have ten more fuckin songs in the tuck.

Shout out to the patience.

Drake was never ready and probably won't ever be.

I'm talking pastor Troy and P lol
That shit could've lead to real bodies dropping
Not no damn drake and tory
Lol Pastor Troy told the story how C Murder was 100 deep in Atlanta looking for Troy who was in this club. He saw them come in and immediately start searching, Troy said he was ducking to the door and heard somebody yell Troy right there!! They confused another innocent bystander as him and start beating his ass to the floor and Troy ran to the exit since they were distracted and got ghost. Lol

What's J. Cole's sound? Cole lived in New York and was a huge Nas fan. He was born in Germany and grew up in North Carolina.

I've never listened to J. Cole's music and questioned what his sound was because.................it's irrelevant.

The whole discussion about Drake not having a sound has me looking back on a lot of Toronto artist and noticing that there is a very clear theme with a lot of their music. The slow raps to R&B blends mixed with singing. The dark vibes in the songs. You know, all the shit niggas said they hated on Drake's albums. I associate that with Toronto more than any other region because that was the wave for a lot of their artist. Drake, Weekend, Party Next Door. I even thought that Bryson Tiller was from Toronto when I first heard him.
This is J. Cole’s sound! My nigga in his own lane he just too fuckin’ friendly sometimes!

Lol Pastor Troy told the story how C Murder was 100 deep in Atlanta looking for Troy who was in this club. He saw them come in and immediately start searching, Troy said he was ducking to the door and heard somebody yell Troy right there!! They confused another innocent bystander as him and start beating his ass to the floor and Troy ran to the exit since they were distracted and got ghost. Lol
Lmao this some shit I’d do he over there y’all

1715307301209.gif

Back