Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
More so Tory was just trying to make a name off dissing Drake there wasn't real issues. Nod different then Pastor Tory beefing with Master P to get folks talking and a buzz even tho he had zero real issues.
I never knew there weren't any real issues.
That's a hell of a name to pick from out of a hat to beef with, just to get your name up

It happens in all the rooms, hella annoying, but how you plan on changing the culture, the habit?
I can ban the nigga from the thread but again, trying to avoid doing that

He doing the shit on purpose now

Reactions: GNS
Hahah I've noticed one thing with this thread, people get pissed off when someone else thinks Drake is better or has won, or is leading.

Then they start saying "OVHOES" to win the argument. It's low-key fucked up bro...nahmean?

giphy.gif

Like, niggas is lucky that us Canadians/Drake voters dont have a comeback to OVHO at the moment. But I swear, it's gonna be a rough time for you bitches when we figure it out. Go on with your puss'ass celebration, dance in good health

Fuck y'all!

Then they start saying "OVHOES" to win the argument. It's low-key fucked up bro...nahmean?

giphy.gif

Like, niggas is lucky that us Canadians/Drake voters dont have a comeback to OVHO at the moment. But I swear, it's gonna be a rough time for you bitches when we figure it out. Go on with your puss'ass celebration, dance in good health

Fuck y'all!

I haven't even play written a rhyme in about 15 years but there's a couple dozen TDE flips I can think of but clearly Drake knows what lines not to press.

giphy.gif

Fuck y'all!
Luckily I'm neutral, I'm a Dun.

giphy.gif

On reddit they're saying previously QuestLove said Drake won, then after NLU dropped, posted his hotep speech. People got in the comments to point that out and that he drummed on Take Over. Nigga gunna turn the comments off.

This why younger rappers dont respect a lot of the older ones. They're hypocrites.

Last edited:
Back