Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Drake vs Kendrick: Pick The Best 2 Songs

• Push Ups

• Taylor Made

• Euphoria

• 6:16 In LA

• Family Matters

• Meet The Grahams

• Not Like Us

• The Heart Pt.6

Results are only viewable after voting.
All three should drop solo albums on the same day like 50/Kanye.

The one who sells the least amount of albums or has the least amount of streaming dl's has to retire...FOREVER.
Who has access to most stream farms?

Someone on Twitter said the original big 3 was Drake, Wale and Cudi. Is that true?
They were just the first iteration of monstars drake had to get out of the way to prove something to niggas. But that wasn’t enough.

Keep going tho. I fucks with this beat.

Niggas still waiting on drake to do some rappity rap ass album and showing up to battle Kendrick on Cole in some 1 must win it all shit need to grow up.

Especially after how you niggas treated scary hours 3. It's over for that. That nigga won't do enough till he's dead for some of you.

From what I've seen from Kendrick and Cole, nothing tells me that Kendrick will be able to bar for bar with Cole. Especially how Cole has been rapping circles around anyone who features him

Kendrick won't wash Drake either. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I really hope this turns into some good exchanges and that it happens in no longer than a month.

Ross ex
1711398738455.png

Cristina-Mackey-Shows-Love-To-Woman-Speculated-To-Have-Recently-Given-Birth-To-Infant-With-Rick-Ross-PHOTOS-scaled.jpg

IMG_4967.png IMG_4968.png
IMG_4969.png

Who has access to most stream farms?

You think drake needs a streaming farm when Universal owns 8% of spotify (sony owns 7%, and tencent 10%) It's been gg. Whoever they want to say is the top selling will be the top selling. They own and control the data which means they're controlling the narrative.

That's why this threads hilarious. It was game over in 2022 when Universal signed drake to thar big ass deal. That's who they chose to be their cash cow. They will kill Kendrick or Cole before they let them fuck up the drake money.

Back