Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chile let's talk about it cuz the girls are actually talkin bout violence and how it's gon be when I catch you in public.

These niggas on some Days of Our Lives Young and the Restless shit secret children and cheating on your bm 🥴

I always say men like gossip more than women.

Sports and Hip Hop is 24/7 365 gossip.

Lol, like we got an industry of "sports analysis"

Which is just gossip.

Wayne isn't a put together crafted persona. Wayne been who he is for 20 plus years. A drug addicted rapper.

The diss like of Drake is because he is a cosplayer of Black Americaness through the lens of Hip Hop and criminality.

He's the equivalent of studs that act like Tupac in the pursuit of masculinity.

If Drake made his songs, fucked his whores, didn't act like he gonna put a hit out on everyone he didn't trust, nobody would have anything to say.
Wayne is VERY much crafted persona.

Born and raised and New Orleans here. I’m not just talking.

Wayne is a rapper that has bars. Everything else was fake.

Yes he’s a dope head. That has nothing to do with everything else

And Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time in my eyes

And Drake don’t make gangster music. He talk shit like most dudes do but don’t make that kind of music

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Me and tay been carrying this torch on here for a year. When we first said it niggas gave all kinda pushback. Now they slowly seeing it
Okay okay okay. Lololol

I @ you to the jokes I’m here about the gossip because that’s exactly what it is. Dudes almost 40 talking about each other instead of talking to each other

But yall still carry the torch

We catching up though lololol

Okay okay okay. Lololol

I @ you to the jokes I’m here about the gossip because that’s exactly what it is. Dudes almost 40 talking about each other instead of talking to each other

But yall still carry the torch

We catching up though lololol
see-birdbox.gif

Me and tay been carrying this torch on here for a year. When we first said it niggas gave all kinda pushback. Now they slowly seeing it

Nah, I've been said it.

Men don't like to admit that they are just as irrational, emotional, superficial as women.

Men like to think, sitting around discussing sports and psychoanalyzing someone they don't off a basketball or football game isn't gossip.

Lol, like most of men's media consumption is gossip, it's just filtered through sports or Hip Hop.

You can't tell me the amount of people that hate LeBron James and this man really hasn't been in trouble, done anything disrespectful, isn't because of gossip.

Nah, I've been said it.

Men don't like to admit that they are just as irrational, emotional, superficial as women.

Men like to think, sitting around discussing sports and psychoanalyzing someone they don't off a basketball or football game isn't gossip.

Lol, like most of men's media consumption is gossip, it's just filtered through sports or Hip Hop.

You can't tell me the amount of people that hate LeBron James and this man really hasn't been in trouble, done anything disrespectful, isn't because of gossip.
They hate LeBron because he threatens their favorite players Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. That’s the only reason

They hate LeBron because he threatens their favorite players Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. That’s the only reason

Nah, it be deeper than that.

They call him arrogant and self-absorbed.

And I am like, "The motherfucker is 6'10 260, rich as fuck and possibly the best basketball player ever, how should he behave?"

How does the round start with First Person Shooter?

SMH, I understand the majority want Kendrick to win that bad but let's keep it all the way truthful here.

The battle starts like this:

Round 1
Like That
Push Ups (plus IG response - Taylor Made)

Round 2
Euphoria (plus IG response - 6:16 in LA)
Family Matters (plus IG response - Buried Alive pt. 2)

Round 3
Meet The Grahams
TBD Drake's response

Ionno why these niggas settle down so early in they careers you know you gon want some of that "oh he famous" pussy

Now she up here writing poems and shyt sounding like a light skin maya Angelou

I'd be single until my album sales drop than I'd start looking for a wife.

Back