FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s ur opinion then shits just seem mid to me …. These the big dogs and got access to the best of the best I’m trying to hear production that’s gonna have me hit repeat all night

I don’t even think I wanna listen to this shit again

Drake was rapping tho but the beats being meh just ruins it
Great production takes time , nobody is waiting for months between diss tracks in this short attention span modern times

The thing bout getting at Kendrick relationship that does nt hit is that most of us could see Kendrick s chick on the street and walk right past her

Niggas don’t even know what she looks like

It’s the same thing w Pusha T I was surprised to know he had a woman lol

This is exactly why I didnt want Drake to respond cause unless it was gonna be BOMBS it was always gonna be just okay. And thats what this is, just alright. Kinda felt like alot of lies being told but who knows. Definitely didnt need 3-4 minutes dedicated to Ross, Future, Rocky and Weekend again he did that shit already on Push Ups which to me is a better song than this.

Great production takes time , nobody is waiting for months between diss tracks in this short attention span modern times
Not in 2024 my boy hit the search bar on YouTube and cop urself a fire ass 20 dollar beat