Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes bro, drake leaked the song. You know that, and still you're attempting to compare a leaked songs numbers to a single from two aaa artist and a aaa producer. If that's how you wanna win, go for it bro. And, push ups does indeed have mad replay value.
so it’s our fault an artist sabotaged his own numbers? And if it had replay value it wouldn’t matter that he leaked it cuz ppl would be replaying the shit on official streaming sites

so it’s our fault an artist sabotaged his own numbers? And if it had replay value it wouldn’t matter that he leaked it cuz ppl would be replaying the shit on official streaming sites
No bro, it's not your fault. It's just dumb to compare a leaked songs numbers to an official single. Again, it's not your fault, but it's not rocket science either. The single is going to have more numbers.

Reactions: GNS
Let's tally up all of the streams on the leaked version, and add it to the streaming services numbers. Drizzy wins. Happy now?

I still don't know what you saying fam lol. Drake the underdog or not?

I dont think so myself but I could see how folks would be rooting for him harder now that Kendrick caught him with a solid punch.

On paper he can look like an underdog. Singing nigga.. OVO sweatshop/ghostwriter accusations.. aint tough but willing to get out there and scrap. Some niggas gonna see him as the underdog and when he come out swinging if he lands a solid hit it might surprise folks thats what i was tryna say lol

Back