Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ijs bruh we get it you don’t like hip hop culture but yet donate so much to the negative thoughts. Be more positive
Hip hop culture has no balance. That’s my problem and I stated that numerous times.

Star Wars reference regarding the force is needed

Hip hop culture has no balance. That’s my problem and I stated that numerous times.

Bold is a lie. It may not have the balance you want but to say there's no balance means there's only one type being made. And that's just not true at all. Even the people involved in this current battle all make different types of hip hop.

Bold is a lie. It may not have the balance you want but to say there's no balance means there's only one type being made. And that's just not true at all. Even the people involved in this current battle all make different types of hip hop.
Lmao. That not what balance means.

I really can’t believe you just said “no balance means there's only one type being made”

You can’t be serious with that.

Lmao. That not what balance means.

I really can’t believe you just said “no balance means there's only one type being made”

You can’t be serious with that.

Well when you say there's no balance in hip hop what else could it mean other than there's nothing else being done to counter the shit you keep saying you don't like? Balance means keeping or attempting to keep things in equal or correct proportions. To say there's no balance means that's not being done.

I get but being that you’re my age we at the point we can search for what we want. If hip hop culture too negative just get away from it. Not like you in the music industry. And I get it American culture likes negative shit and it sells. And it’s literally nothing we can do but stop buying it.

Just every post about how negative hip hop is and how the black community is cooked. It just seem like you only positive when it comes to sports bro.

I get but being that you’re my age we at the point we can search for what we want. If hip hop culture too negative just get away from it. Not like you in the music industry. And I get it American culture likes negative shit and it sells. And it’s literally nothing we can do but stop buying it.

Just every post about how negative hip hop is and how the black community is cooked. It just seem like you only positive when it comes to sports bro.

All these HipHop is 'cooked/washed' doomsayers always seem to ignore the bolded ...

To them HipHop is anything prominent in mainstream media

All these HipHop is 'cooked/washed' doomsayers always seem to ignore the bolded ...

I've said many times as much as the internet has allowed alot of bullshit to be released its also allowed for some truly talented people to also release their music. At this point if all you're hearing is trash or shit you don't like then you got shitty taste in music

Children who don't have any kind of discernment or discipline can do that as well. You guys act like that content is only being consumed by people in their 30s and 40s who know better when that's not the case.

Then your gonna say be better parents like you never did things you weren't supposed to in spite of them.

It's okay to love hiphop on a fundamental level and acknowledge that it has largely had negative effects on our communities.

Children who don't have any kind of discernment or discipline can do that as well. You guys act like that content is only being consumed by people in their 30s and 40s who know better when that's not the case.

Then your gonna say be better parents like you never did things you weren't supposed to in spite of them.

It's okay to love hiphop on a fundamental level and acknowledge that it has largely had negative effects on our communities.

That last part is definitely your opinion and not an actual fact. Regarding the doom and gloom view of hip hop...that's always been held by older people. It was done when the genre first came about. It was done by people who refused to let go of the year 94 and decided everything after that was trash and said hip hop was "dead" then.

It would also help if many of the adults would use discernment and stop associating everything Black folks do to hip hop whether bad or good. Because alot of negative shit people tag as hip hop isn't at all. But many are so quick to wanna denigrate and finger point they don't realize that shit contributes to the very problem they're complaining about.

That last part is definitely your opinion and not an actual fact. Regarding the doom and gloom view of hip hop...that's always been held by older people. It was done when the genre first came about. It was done by people who refused to let go of the year 94 and decided everything after that was trash and said hip hop was "dead" then.

It would also help if many of the adults would use discernment and stop associating everything Black folks do to hip hop whether bad or good. Because alot of negative shit people tag as hip hop isn't at all. But many are so quick to wanna denigrate and finger point they don't realize that shit contributes to the very problem they're complaining about.
So we're both giving opinions neither of us give af about. Cool.

Was this really a detox track?
yes, this was before best i ever had came out

————-

Multiple Drake demos, including a reference track for Dr. Dre's Detox album, have leaked online.

On Sunday (May 28), five Drake demos leaked online. According to hiphop-n-more.com, most of the songs are demos and alternate versions of songs that have been previously leaked before.

Among them is a reference track titled "Tell Me" that Drake recorded for Dr. Dre's mysterious and long-delayed Detox album in the late 2000s.

Read More: Drake Demos Leak Including Dr. Dre Detox Album Reference Track - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/drake-demos-dr-dre-detox-reference-track/?

Back