Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol @ the interviewer asking if the Lucian dude controls the spins and Kanye being like "He works for the people that control the banks in Africa." WTF?
He's not even wrong but what does he expect the average person to deduce from that? The way he speaks always leads to a dead end or something inconclusive, I think that's because Kanye himself hasn't actually come to any conclusions on what it is he says he believes.

Lmao at the hip hop we know being threatening literally violence against each other.

We cooked

It ain't even true. Of all the great beefs we know about, how many of them actually devolved into real violence? I can only think of the ones that involved 50 and Budden.

Matter of fact, if these dudes wasn’t rappers and having a real beef with each other and going on IG live to talk about each other is a gossip ass way, we would called all of them some type of lame ass dudes.

This ain’t a rap battle, this is a gossip battle because all these dudes don’t want take care of the issues like adults or just ignore their issues because they are never in each other presence anyways.

Matter of fact, if these dudes wasn’t rappers and having a real beef with each other and going on IG live to talk about each other is a gossip ass way, we would called all of them some type of lame ass dudes.

This ain’t a rap battle, this is a gossip battle because all these dudes don’t want take care of the issues like adults or just ignore their issues because they are never in each other presence anyways.

Nobody is stopping you from calling them lame or ignoring this. You can easily choose to disengage. Also you can't completely change the details of a situation to say "well if it was like this" to try and make your point. Because these niggas are rappers so the issues will be handled a certain way. Through music and media.

Nobody is stopping you from calling them lame or ignoring this. You can easily choose to disengage. Also you can't completely change the details of a situation to say "well if it was like this" to try and make your point. Because these niggas are rappers so the issues will be handled a certain way. Through music and media.
I’m just on my can’t we all just get along or just ignore each other wave

Back