Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Should Be Un-banned?

Who Should Be Un Banned?

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Other than Shady and Mizury im cool with the other 3 being unbanned. They might be in some shit all the time but atleast they dont disturb whole threads like Shady and Mizury.

Dizz and Sleepwalkinginjapan might have the site facing a court case though

Last edited:
NoOneImportant/UKU

I don't recall why he went off but I known for the longest he was trying to help build ABW up

I wanna say he talked about someone kid, I think

Other than Shady and Mizury im cool with the other 3 being unbanned. They might be in some shit all the time but atleast they dont disturb whole threads like Shady and Mizury.

Dizz and Sleepwalkinginjapan might the site facing a court case though
send them to court first if they are reinstated!

Mizury and Rainicorn

Mizury was active and tolerated until Rain and Conflict came

Rainicorn got big boobs if she was who her avi said she was

Yeah i chose the "Nobody" option, but if we could get that not as crazy white lady with the big ol boobies back that would be dope. I didnt care much for her opinion but boobs are great. Keep mizury gone though nobody wants to read her meth rants all day.

I don't know who SleepWalking is but free them all, you yourself said Raincorn didn't do anything but be friends with Mizury

there's never a good reason to let males "back" into anywhere....he aint learned his lesson he just plotted out a way to do his shit slicker and ya'll know this lmao

let the women back.....looks, color, creed dont matter.....shit is starving out here and there's noooo shortage on male opinions rn

NoOneImportant/UKU

I don't recall why he went off but I known for the longest he was trying to help build ABW up

I wanna say he talked about someone kid, I think
he cool, but it takes forever for him to drop shit......

like i be wanting homie to just be cool about shit and let shit go, but i think he's incapable of it.....

and honestly it's just easier to not deal with it, cuz he emails and pm's mad people to get involved in every beef....

like i wouldn't be surprised if like 4 or 5 people get pm's ro emails from him just cuz he was brought up

he cool, but it takes forever for him to drop shit......

like i be wanting homie to just be cool about shit and let shit go, but i think he's incapable of it.....

and honestly it's just easier to not deal with it, cuz he emails and pm's mad people to get involved in every beef....

like i wouldn't be surprised if like 4 or 5 people get pm's ro emails from him just cuz he was brought up
True

Back