Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Ran Hip Hop In 2009

Who Ran Hip Hop In 2009

• Total voters
It's mostly likely isn't the first time someone wrote for Drake at least that's what Drake alluded to when he said he knows people way worse than him with the writing.

Weeknd wrote Take Care which was the source of their first fall out
Lol no he didn't. He wrote a few songs (aka his songs where his producers were on or where he was featured), not the entire album.

I didn't hear a lot of the albums you guys are talking about, but Deeper Than Rap was one of the few albums I bought and I liked it a lot.

FOH w/ Wayne.

And yes BP3 was trash, but since you wanna bring up stats

Empire was a number 1 song and RTT was 2 and BP3 sold more than any Wayne project in 09.

Wayne had more hit singles than jay.... by far.

His side kick (drake), had more hits than Jay lol

It's not close. Jay had 2 big hits, that's it.

We'll never know But if you wanna talk about it simply put I think it's naive to believe an artist like say Drake who had writers didnt get that from somewhere or an environment where that was allowed. Because if it was shunned at Cash Money there would have been no Quentin. And that being said Quentin didn't have hits and still managed to pen them for Drake.

As for proof that's why it's called a "Ghostwriter". And hell yeah, considering Cash Money don't pay them niggas it's not farfetched. Gillie prolly saw what time it

That's terrible logic. Kim, junior mafia, puff, etc all had writers, so that means biggie, lox , mase ,etc had writers too?

You're better than this fam lol

2 of the biggest singles that year slim

Wayne was part of BIGGER and more hits..

We're talkin about factual shit. The quality of both can be debated, the numbers are facts that can't. Wayne had a bigger year than Jay and so did Drake.

Wayne was part of BIGGER and more hits..

We're talkin about factual shit. The quality of both can be debated, the numbers are facts that can't. Wayne had a bigger year than Jay and so did Drake.

Nigga what song that was Wayne's or he was featured on, was bigger than Empire or RTT.

And the biggest song he was on was this trash...

That I'm positive you didn't even know existed til you looked it up.

U admited BP3 was trash lol so what are we talkin about? Wayne had better stats. Not to mention No Celings that had hits, or the YM compilation that had hits as big as Jay's.

#s wise, the shit aint close. U might as well move to a different argument, cuz the #s speak for themselves. Now if u wanna talk quality, we can do that. But Wayne wins in stats.

For the record, I liked BP3

tumblr_mirfy3kFkh1rwsgxio1_500.gif

Back