• Total voters
Jay Z - Blueprint 3

Rick Ross - Deeper Than Rap

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon

Eminem - Relaspe

Gucci Mane - The State Vs. Radric Davis

Honorable Mentions: Black Eyes Peas- The E.N.D. & Fabolous-Loso Way

Jay-Z.

Even before the Blueprint 3 dropped, “Run This Town” was a summer hit. Then the DOA single dropped right when T Pain was at the top of his game.

Yea i can't front, that shit did make waves. Wayne was still the biggest rapper in the world. No Ceilings was everywhere, the Young Money comp had big hits. Even Birdman had plat hits with "always strapped" and "money to blow" cuz of wayne.

Niggas hate to admit CM/YM been running rap for over a decade and it's still going.

This dropped at the end of dec in 08, this shit played every 5 mins on the radio

This too

Wayne was on a ton of major hits in 09. It's not close.

Wayne was at his peak as far as being every fucking where so I’m goin with him.

Wayne was at his peak as far as being every fucking where so I’m goin with him.
Wayne easily

Yea i can't front, that shit did make waves. Wayne was still the biggest rapper in the world. No Ceilings was everywhere, the Young Money comp had big hits. Even Birdman had plat hits with "always strapped" and "money to blow" cuz of wayne.

member: 1"]Niggas hate to admit CM/YM been running rap for over a decade and it's still going.[/QUOTE]

member: 1"]This dropped at the end of dec in 08, this shit played every 5 mins on the radio

This too

Wayne was on a ton of major hits in 09. It's not close.[/QUOTE]

So tell why when this song drop in 2009 that Lil Wayne/ T-Pain album called T-Wayne was cancel... because of Jay Z ...

member: 1"]Niggas hate to admit CM/YM been running rap for over a decade and it's still going.

member: 1"]This dropped at the end of dec in 08, this shit played every 5 mins on the radio

This too

Wayne was on a ton of major hits in 09. It's not close.[/QUOTE]

So tell why when this song drop in 2009 that Lil Wayne/ T-Pain album called T-Wayne was cancel... because of Jay Z ...

[/QUOTE]

Stay off the drugs fam

Jay Z had niggas hating auto tune in 2009 ... He had the year on lock.

That single didn't even go gold. Jay had two big hits "run this town" and "empire state of mind". Niggas were shittin on BP3.

Wayne was on a ton of hits. His sidekick (drake) had more hits than Jay-z that year. Jay's my dude, but yall aint bout to rewrite history. Wayne was the biggest star in game and it wasn't even close.

And niggas were saying Wayne's version of Run This Town shitted on Jay's version.

The shit's laughable.

Jay Z had niggas hating auto tune in 2009 ... He had the year on lock.
giphy.gif

Back