Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who pays for Round 2?!

Again with this who pays scenario. Listen if I am with a group of my bretheren and there are women in the group THEY ARE NOT PAYING. Who raised you. Women do not pay in the company of men. Also there isn’t too much discussion about how the men split the bill. If you are a man and you start discussing what you wont and will put into the bill the is the last time I will be around you in that setting. If you say early in the night that you are running low that cool we or I got you. Keep drinking and having a good time. We all don’t have the same pockets so it is cool but don’t wait until the end of the night to come up short. Do you men ask women to put money up on the herb when you smoking? I know it is different but to me it is the same. If I have we all have.

Don't let it be a large group... I'll duck out before the check comes and ask what happened the next day.

Honestly though, on a date I'd expect him to pay the first time, in a group, we bill separately. Which is no problem for me cause I don't drink like that. What I'm not gonna do is split the bill with my drunk ass friends.

Welp...I see we gotta hire undercover guards to watch this chick here

Don't let it be a large group... I'll duck out before the check comes and ask what happened the next day.

Honestly though, on a date I'd expect him to pay the first time, in a group, we bill separately. Which is no problem for me cause I don't drink like that. What I'm not gonna do is split the bill with my drunk ass friends.
Nooooooooooo. Not you. Please say that was a joke. It was a joke right?

When you have a gathering at your house do you always expect people to bring something? @everyone .

Nah I don't, but with me I know everybody don't drink what I drink and vice versa, so I tell ppl bring yo shit you drink, cuz what I hate is ppl that says "man breh, you aint got no such and such" like nigga, no I'on drink no dayum Boome Farm Lol that old shit.

Nah I don't, but with me I know everybody don't drink what I drink and vice versa, so I tell ppl bring yo shit you drink, cuz what I hate is ppl that says "man breh, you aint got no such and such" like nigga, no I'on drink no dayum Boome Farm Lol that old shit.
My wife likes to entertain. She is the type to try to have everything for everyone that is coming over. I am the one that says they better drink what we have or go thirsty. For the wedding she literally tried to have a bottle of everyone’s favorite. Then tried to wrinkle her face up because there was 3 different types of Champagne. Mi tell her 90 percent of them can’t tell the difference so what you fussing bout!

Again with this who pays scenario. Listen if I am with a group of my bretheren and there are women in the group THEY ARE NOT PAYING. Who raised you. Women do not pay in the company of men. Also there isn’t too much discussion about how the men split the bill. If you are a man and you start discussing what you wont and will put into the bill the is the last time I will be around you in that setting. If you say early in the night that you are running low that cool we or I got you. Keep drinking and having a good time. We all don’t have the same pockets so it is cool but don’t wait until the end of the night to come up short. Do you men ask women to put money up on the herb when you smoking? I know it is different but to me it is the same. If I have we all have.

Do you ask each woman what they are drinking? Like let's say it's 7 ABW women, do you ask each woman what they're drinking one by one or do you just order the shit you and your patna may like to drink?

So let's say, 2 women like Ciroc (the drink you and your patnas drink mixed with some pineapple juice), 2 more ABW women like Crown and Coke, another ABW woman may want just bottle water Lol, (do you keep supplying her with bottle water all night) smh, Another ABW woman wants Henny and Coke, and the last ABW woman (tells) you she wants some off the wall type shit, some unheard of drink, that only she and her girls back at home fucks with Lol, as she's describing the drink to you, she is lowkey trying to clown you (all in fun-ness) because you aint never heard of the shit nor do you know anyone who drinks that shit, she looking at you like you aint no real drinker and shit Lol, She then goes on to tell you, that's all she drink and that's her shit/drink, she can't get loose unless she has that drink

she wants like 3 to 4 cups/drinks of that shit, do you get her own bottle? Lol

Do you ask each woman what they are drinking? Like let's say it's 7 ABW women, do you ask each woman what they're drinking one by one or do you just order the shit you and your patna may like to drink?

So let's say, 2 women like Ciroc (the drink you and your patnas drink mixed with some pineapple juice), 2 more ABW women like Crown and Coke, another ABW woman may want just bottle water Lol, (do you keep supplying her with bottle water all night) smh, Another ABW woman wants Henny and Coke, and the last ABW woman (tells) you she wants some off the wall type shit, some unheard of drink, that only she and her girls back at home fucks with Lol, as she's describing the drink to you, she is lowkey trying to clown you (all in fun-ness) because you aint never heard of the shit nor do you know anyone who drinks that shit, she looking at you like you aint no real drinker and shit Lol, She then goes on to tell you, that's all she drink and that's her shit/drink, she can't get loose unless she has that drink

she wants like 3 to 4 cups/drinks of that shit, do you get her own bottle? Lol
If we are out drinking women can order whatever you want within reason. In my single days they could order whatever I wouldn’t care but I can see my wife having a problem with me buying women shots of Louis. The other night some one that was drinking ordered frangellica(not sure of that is the spelling) and we all turned and was like what is that. I don’t really drink like that no more. But I am only usually around the same people. So there are very few new people around me and most of them don’t drink at all. I also try to make sure all large drinking parties are at places that I either invested in or used to invest in so the bill is discounted. But if you are out with me for the most part drink away.

Nah

It's a Louisiana thang, you'll most likely catch a daiquiri in a hand of just about any and everybody who drinks, There are a ton of daiquiris shops around here, it's now becoming a thing in Texas from what I've seen when I be out there, (from the ppl that migrated from New Orleans and BR there) propped up shops out there, Texas/Houston/Dallas folks are on it now,
But that's what a lot of ppl do, hit up the shop and listen to music and chill or whatever. You really have a good time in them shits, niggas be on some chill stuff in there.

And nah, not the umbrellas Lol. Not those.

She has one and the chicks @ 1:04 have one at this block/cook out party.

Daiquiris down here is just a chill drink and shit that can get you right but not fucked up. Most drink them shits every night. I did at one point.

I hope all these women legal

this shit been on repeat

Now if we talking Herb I always have my own and enough to share. Don’t be offended if I don’t try yours it is nothing personal I just don’t trust every farmers hands.

Back