Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who pays for Round 2?!

Everybody wanna be Puff in the jacuzzi talking about, tell your friends to get with my friends, and we can be friends, but don't nobody wanna pay for the shit

Oh, then his homies ain’t shit

They left him hanging then tried to finesse the women. One bad apple spoils the bunch. Ur homies looked at as suckas, u ain’t too far off in their eyes

Bam, again that's how homie felt and he feels that not paying for each and every round cost him some pussy.

So again, what's the proper protocol to the shit?

@Kandy said why the chicks can't pay.

Everybody wanna be Puff in the jacuzzi talking about, tell your friends to get with my friends, and we can be friends, but don't nobody wanna pay for the shit

Lol

Breh you aint making the women from ABW pay?

You catching all 4 rounds for everybody?

Let's say 9-10 ABW members head to the daiquiri shop and get a section, and the drinks start flowing

3-4 ABW men and 5 ABW women off here

Tab equals up to $650, who is paying.

It seems I got bigger fish to fry than whose gonna be paying in this situation.

If I was invited to a spot refered to as "the daiquiri shop" I would feel violated like the homie just tried to holler or something. No offense g.

Bam, again that's how homie felt and he feels that not paying for each and every round cost him some pussy.

So again, what's the proper protocol to the shit?

@Kandy said why the chicks can't pay.

For that amount he coulda kicked it with a hood chick for like 2 weeks and been in heaven.

“I can do everything a man can do” until it’s time to pay.

What's crazy, is the chicks be the ones that has drunk up most of the liquor in them situations Lol.

Talkin bout "It only take me a good 2 drinks to be str8" Lol, then why you sitting over there with 4 to 5 cups and shit then.

But then again, she aint paying for it, it's only takes her a good 2 drinks to get str8 on her dime Lol

Daiquiris tho???

Umbrellas and everything huh?

No offense

Nah

It's a Louisiana thang, you'll most likely catch a daiquiri in a hand of just about any and everybody who drinks, There are a ton of daiquiris shops around here, it's now becoming a thing in Texas from what I've seen when I be out there, (from the ppl that migrated from New Orleans and BR there) propped up shops out there, Texas/Houston/Dallas folks are on it now,
But that's what a lot of ppl do, hit up the shop and listen to music and chill or whatever. You really have a good time in them shits, niggas be on some chill stuff in there.

And nah, not the umbrellas Lol. Not those.

She has one and the chicks @ 1:04 have one at this block/cook out party.

Daiquiris down here is just a chill drink and shit that can get you right but not fucked up. Most drink them shits every night. I did at one point.

Last edited:
Don't let it be a large group... I'll duck out before the check comes and ask what happened the next day.

Honestly though, on a date I'd expect him to pay the first time, in a group, we bill separately. Which is no problem for me cause I don't drink like that. What I'm not gonna do is split the bill with my drunk ass friends.

Nah

It's a Louisiana thang, you'll most likely catch a daiquiri in a hand of just about any and everybody who drinks, There are a ton of daiquiris shops around here, it's now becoming a thing in Texas from what I've seen when I be out there, (from the ppl that migrated from New Orleans and BR there) propped up shops out there, Texas/Houston/Dallas folks are on it now,
But that's what a lot of ppl do, hit up the shop and listen to music and chill or whatever. You really have a good time in them shits, niggas be on some chill stuff in there.

And nah, not the umbrellas Lol. Not those.

She has one and the chicks @ 1:04 have one at this block/cook out party.

Daiquiris down here is just a chill drink and shit that can get you right but not fucked up. Most drink them shits every night. I did at one point.

what is this rachet shit?

Don't let it be a large group... I'll duck out before the check comes and ask what happened the next day.

Honestly though, on a date I'd expect him to pay the first time, in a group, we bill separately. Which is no problem for me cause I don't drink like that. What I'm not gonna do is split the bill with my drunk ass friends.

yooo lmaoo, ohh shit Lol.

Man that's fuck'd up Lmaoo

Back