OPINION Who pays for Round 2?!

Must be some new age shit, go out wit a group. WHen the waitress come for the check, she ask separate or all on one. Niggaz go separate, less y’all tryna stunt. Then it’s understood before hand who’s flipping the bill

The fuck is they eating?! We all going in on a bill that damn high. Ain’t nobody leaving.

F8EE0C92-0199-421A-82F8-92612DAFD81F.png
Drinks start flowing

Nigga u gone be well aware that u paying for what u consume fuckin wit me

Must be some new age shit, go out wit a group. WHen the waitress come for the check, she ask separate or all on one. Niggaz go separate, less y’all tryna stunt. Then it’s understood before hand who’s flipping the bill

I'm lost breh, I get what you're saying but when it comes to drinks, how would that work?

I'm having a slow moment

That scenario is sorta set up as a hang out type of situation. I’m not gonna rely on anyone to pay my bill but my damn self. Now, if a nigga offer, I’ll be forever grateful.

I'm lost breh, I get what you're saying but when it comes to drinks, how would that work?

I'm having a slow moment

Someone gotta ask for the bottle..I might go

Yo knock, ask the waitress for such and such

You go, that shit 80 bucks..u got that right?

Least that what ima do

U give me a look like bruh..the hoes here why u trippin

Ima go fuck that,u got it or not

I’ll pay my tab.

Someone gotta ask for the bottle..I might go

Yo knock, ask the waitress for such and such

You go, that shit 80 bucks..u got that right?

Least that what ima do

U give me a look like bruh..the hoes here why u trippin

Ima go fuck that,u got it or not

Bam, this is what I'm asking, Bingo.

Now the (women) are here, we invited 8 chicks off here, they are in the section with us and me and you going back in forth. So I say to you, Bam, get the bottle of white, and you tell the chicks we getting a bottle of white, 3 don't drink white, they drink brown, so I'll be like I got the Henny?
So the Henny bottle is on me,

Everybody in the section is drinking off that, plus we gotta order the juice and shit. Bam, whatever.

It's not enough, who catches Round 2? and who pays for it.

I think in that example, that is what had happened

Now the (women) are here, we invited 8 chicks off here, they are in the section with us and me and you going back in forth. So I say to you, Bam, get the bottle of white, and you tell the chicks we getting a bottle of white, 3 don't drink white, they drink brown, so I'll be like I got the Henny?

Oh, then his homies ain’t shit

They left him hanging then tried to finesse the women. One bad apple spoils the bunch. Ur homies looked at as suckas, u ain’t too far off in their eyes

Let's say 9-10 ABW members head to the daiquiri shop and get a section, and the drinks start flowing

3-4 ABW men and 5 ABW women off here

Tab equals up to $650, who is paying.

Uhhh...I'm paying for the drinks I ordered...dunno bout everyone else.

So the Henny bottle is on me,

Everybody in the section is drinking off that, plus we gotta order the juice and shit. Bam, whatever.

Why the girls can’t catch the next round?

Hell, everybody drinking the shit.

Oh, then his homies ain’t shit

Germs, Nigga you seem and post like you can go 6 or 7 deep wit drinks maybe more.

Again this is an ABW meeting, so we all trying to get fuck'd up and shit.

Round 1 is over, so you're done after Round 1?

Who is catching that Round 2 bottle setup

Remember yo light bill is due Monday morning Lol

Y’all see Roy Moore lost? not a bad night after all lol

Germs, Nigga you seem and post like you can go 6 or 7 deep wit drinks maybe more.

Again this is an ABW meeting, so we all trying to get fuck'd up and shit.

Round 1 is over, so you're done after Round 1?

Who is catching that Round 2 bottle setup

Remember yo light bill is due Monday morning Lol
Nigga if I’m gone I’m shooting for the game winner or going home in defeat.

I’m talking nick young waving off Kobe shit

I’m lining up my shot, and fuck the rest of yall

Talking bout when I’m gone..I’m a messy drunk

By that time, if I’m speaking honestly..ima ask why the women ain’t paying for what they drank