Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Is The Most Loved Poster Right Now?

I wouldn't even if it wasn't cancelled. A large gathering with these knuckleheads with guns is a no for me
Lmao Imagine living right there

:js4:

But shits been better the last few weeks I can tell the city has been making an effort to stop that nonsense

Especially understanding that it’s been messing w the bottom lines of the neighborhood businesses including Navy Pier

Not true man I stand on the reggae boys are the OG of rap
Lies like this are why black Americans are ✌🏾 to the diaspora

To be perfectly honest we're tired of you leeches who don't benefit us

Now, you lying tether weasel...

If you PROVE YOUR CLAIM. I'll pay you $500 or leave the site. Your choice

Now this is where you being a giggling hyena bitch should come to a end and you should be serious for once

Show some Integrity for the first time in your life instead of trolling

I'll wait

Lies like this are why black Americans are ✌🏾 to the diaspora

To be perfectly honest we're tired of you leeches who don't benefit us

Now, you lying tether weasel...

If you PROVE YOUR CLAIM. I'll pay you $500 or leave the site. Your choice

Now this is where you being a giggling hyena bitch should come to a end and you should be serious for once

Show some Integrity for the first time in your life instead of trolling

I'll wait

You don’t speak for Black Americans.

Aye @Disanthrope do you be on folks neck like this in real life?
100%

I've stayed on a non-blacks neck since childhood. I told stories here and on the IC of putting hands on disrespectful non blacks, that's just me.

The thing is, being in the Bay Area I don't interact with very many house niggas like you find on ABW. I don't experience that submissive energy from black men anywhere else but here. These niggas are fried. They tapped out a looong time ago. Other day I made a post saying "Biden is a white supremacist and both sides are anti-black" and it got THREE wacks. I legit cannot criticize white people here at A... Black... web. You think if I said that in a black barber shop in Oakland I'm getting 3 "wacks" ? Or would I get 3 daps?

100%

I've stayed on a non-blacks neck since childhood. I told stories here and on the IC of putting hands on disrespectful non blacks, that's just me.

The thing is, being in the Bay Area I don't interact with very many house niggas like you find on ABW. I don't experience that submissive energy from black men anywhere else but here. These niggas are fried. They tapped out a looong time ago. Other day I made a post saying "Biden is a white supremacist and both sides are anti-black" and it got THREE wacks. I legit cannot criticize white people here at A... Black... web. You think if I said that in a black barber shop in Oakland I'm getting 3 "wacks" ? Or would I get 3 daps?

Nigga please

Back