Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Is The Most Loved Poster Right Now?

@AP2.5 i seen you laughing at his “ joke” u have a baby mama right come tell us what’s so funny about that essential part of black American culture

View attachment 1337413
Dawg lol

You keep tagging me but you still haven't said shit to @Eyerone. He responded to you AGAIN

I'm not answering anything until you take this same energy you've acquired for me and address him and every single thing he's said about you

Dawg lol

You keep tagging me but you still haven't said shit to @Eyerone. He responded to you AGAIN

I'm not answering anything until you take this same energy you've acquired for me and address him and every single thing he's said about you

Niggas cosplaying the hood nigga experience. Watch this migga catch a charge next.

Lmao bro this is an obsession

Bet u posted this before brushing ur teeth

So having a baby mama and now getting arrested are integral parts of the black American experience?

:hahaha:

It’s crazy you been in your feeling for two days cuz niggas say you cosplay the black American experience. Eyerone got you scared to address him too. Tchalla would never do that.

Reactions: GNS
It’s crazy you been in your feeling for two days cuz niggas say you cosplay the black American experience. Eyerone got you scared to address him too. Tchalla would never do that.
lmao u the only slow nigga here who cares what internet niggas think

I m only entertaining you and this shit because u keep chasing me around the board talking about me trying to circle jerk with other niggas bout me lol
So I know this interaction brings u some sort of satisfaction and joy and as a nigga who does a lot of charity in real life

Why would nt I do some on the internet

lmao u the only slow nigga here who cares what internet niggas think

I m only entertaining you and this shit because u keep chasing me around the board talking about me trying to circle jerk with other niggas bout me lol
So I know this interaction brings u some sort of satisfaction and as a nigga who does a lot of charity in real life

Why would nt I do some on the internet

So you gonna keep crying? CB4 ass nigga

Back