Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Is The Most Loved Poster Right Now?

Lmao bro u already made an ass out of urself tonight

Log off read the file u been keeping on me and try again tomorrow

I can’t believe u said a broken home and single parent hood is part of black American culture lmao

You still imitated it. You can’t deflect it back in me. You 45 becoming a new baby dad. Childish. Most niggas be like 25-30. Childish as hell.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You still imitated it. You can’t deflect it back in me. You 45 becoming a new baby dad. Childish. Most niggas be like 25-30. Childish as hell.
so u proud of having a kid in ur 20 s and having to spend wild time and money fighting ur baby mama and in court

Cuz it’s black American culture right?

Bro u gotta tell me about this black American culture shit I’m now intrigued

Damn. Having a baby mom/dad is part of the black american experience?

Cold world we living in.
Bro I haven’t laughed this hard at some shit on the internet in a while

But u see what I was talking bout weird obsessed niggas yesterday ?

( I never post about family or relationship shit ever) but somehow Fam created a scenario about my real life in his head then proceeded to make an entire donkey out of himself tonight

And instead of getting him the help he needs niggas wanna keep pressing LOLs

Damn. Having a baby mom/dad is part of the black american experience?

Cold world we living in.

Obviously not for everybody but out it obviously a thing my nigga. We have whole discussions in single mother households and the impact in the community. Didn’t think I’d have to go that deep for the joke tho.

so u proud of having a kid in ur 20 s and having to spend wild time and money fighting ur baby mama and in court

Cuz it’s black American culture right?

Bro u gotta tell me about this black American culture shit I’m now intrigued

I’d preferred 30s lol I’m sure you would have too. Being 50 with a 15 year old is probably easier than being 59.

But it’s not that serious man. You want to dissect the joke just joke back like niggas do.

Back