Who have you met offline from ABW?

Ive met @HellCzar & @Ironman

I want to meet @Meeks

and oh @King Du so I can fade his ass rii quick
After I get my taxes back I'm coming to Philly. I got mad friends up there and it's just been way too long.

We definitely have to meet up. I suggest warmdaddy's. Good food, good music, good vibes. You're definitely gonna need that after I powerbomb you into the first bus I see

I have no such things.
We been through this u couldn't prove otherwise so until then..
This u in relaxed attire
168433e1716607b35f7ccc81127fd377.jpg

so none of you niggas thinking bout me?
thats fukked up

Never it's not easy with me being in the UK, it's probably for the best tho because if I was in the USA I would have smashed most females on here and I cannot commit to any of them so it would only break their hearts and create bad karma for me, no pussy is worth bad karma!

I would have smashed most females on here and I cannot commit to any of them so it would only break their hearts and create bad karma for me, no pussy is worth bad karma!

How are you so sure? You’re speaking hella confidently right now.

How are you so sure? You’re speaking hella confidently right now.

I have a way with women! you wanna meet up baby? I have never seen a women as beautiful as you and a personality to match? I might have to block you soon I don't think my heart can take much more until I hold you in my arms!

I have a way with women! you wanna meet up baby? I have never seen a women as beautiful as you and a personality to match? I might have to block you soon I don't think my heart can take much more until I hold you in my arms!

You trying get slapped off this flat earth by @Mooney, huh.