Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who have you met offline from ABW?

I'm not meeting NOBODY.

Maybe @Race Jones in the near future though lol

1a9_zpsv0nssyw0.gif

Reactions: GNS
But yea, if any of y'all Niggaz ever come to bmore, I work at The Brewer's Art. It's a pretty nice restaurant with a pub downstairs.

I work the downstairs bar every Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday from 9-145

It's at 1106 n Charles Street right in the middle of the mt Vernon art district of Baltimore. Mad white folk and hipsters. But they let me drink for free, and the crowd is very laid back 95% of the time

We not all crazy lol @Meeks
But yea, if any of y'all Niggaz ever come to bmore, I work at The Brewer's Art. It's a pretty nice restaurant with a pub downstairs.

I work the downstairs bar every Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday from 9-145

It's at 1106 n Charles Street right in the middle of the mt Vernon art district of Baltimore. Mad white folk and hipsters. But they let me drink for free, and the crowd is very laid back 95% of the time
Bar fight still happening brotha lol

Just transparent and sociable. If anybody is in my city and wants to hang it's always been whatever.

I'm notorious for posting the address of the bar I work at for an open invitation of beers or fades....
I don’t drink beer or get served fades though.

Who has flew into a nigga city to catch a fade? Lol Nigga must really got in his feelings on the internet

I went to school with some old IC posters. One chick my mans was hitting at the time (forgot her screen name) and a poster named DaTruMeaning.

Last edited:
Back