Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You wouldn’t be derailing anything but peep

If lil homie didn’t get the gun, he MORE THAN LIKELY would have stabbed that lady up. Clearly, the lil guy has issues. I know about the area that this took place in (Newport News).

Newport News niggas is CRAZY.

UK people kill me with their bullshit, as if knife crime ain't so fuckin bad that they proposed changing knives there from having points.

_107349969_npk1.jpg

When they get a handle on knife deaths, then we can talk. And, as Colion Noir pointed out, gun violence is on the rise in the UK.

You wouldn’t be derailing anything but peep

If lil homie didn’t get the gun, he MORE THAN LIKELY would have stabbed that lady up. Clearly, the lil guy has issues. I know about the area that this took place in (Newport News).

Newport News niggas is CRAZY.
And I’m sure she’d take her chances with a 6 year old with a knife over one with a gun. I’m sure you would too, as would I and most reasonable people.

She’s not but we’ll just agree to disagree. I won’t derail this thread.

here’s one from the 757 that happened within the last day or so..

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Police have charged a 15-year-old with two counts of aggravated murder after they believe he killed both of his adoptive parents in Chesapeake.

According to Chesapeake police, officers were sent to a home in the 1800 block of Peartree Street around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday regarding a report of injured people inside.

When they got to the scene, they found two people dead, a man and a woman. In an update Tuesday night, police said they had the couple’s adopted son in custody, and that the victims died from a knife and/or hammer. The victims’ names will be released pending next-of-kin notification.

The victims have been identified as 61-year-old Donna Daugherty and her husband 60-year-old John Daugherty.

No other details in the case have been released at this time.

Neighbors throughout the day drove past the crime scene, expressing their shock over the investigation. Etta Seagle lives down the street from the home where the two people were killed.

“I’m stunned. I really am stunned,” Seagle said. She said she knew the people who lived in the home, but not very well.

here’s one from the 757 that happened within the last day or so..

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Police have charged a 15-year-old with two counts of aggravated murder after they believe he killed both of his adoptive parents in Chesapeake.

According to Chesapeake police, officers were sent to a home in the 1800 block of Peartree Street around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday regarding a report of injured people inside.

When they got to the scene, they found two people dead, a man and a woman. In an update Tuesday night, police said they had the couple’s adopted son in custody, and that the victims died from a knife and/or hammer. The victims’ names will be released pending next-of-kin notification.

The victims have been identified as 61-year-old Donna Daugherty and her husband 60-year-old John Daugherty.

No other details in the case have been released at this time.

Neighbors throughout the day drove past the crime scene, expressing their shock over the investigation. Etta Seagle lives down the street from the home where the two people were killed.

“I’m stunned. I really am stunned,” Seagle said. She said she knew the people who lived in the home, but not very well.
I’m not saying death by other means isn’t possible, but the probability of death by other means is much lower. No amount of articles detailing death by other means will convince me otherwise.

Death by a lot of means is given, but there are levels and to say guns don’t represent the highest level is disingenuous.

I’m not saying death by other means isn’t possible, but the probability of death by other means is much lower. No amount of articles detailing death by other means will convince me otherwise.

Death by a lot of means is given, but there are levels and to say guns don’t represent the highest level is disingenuous.

Im not saying probability of death by guns isn’t higher than death by other means, im just saying that someone’s intent defies the means.

if someone wants to kill you or cause extreme harm to you, they will, with or without guns.

Im not saying probability of death by guns isn’t higher than death by other means, im just saying that someone’s intent defies the means.

if someone wants to kill you or cause extreme harm to you, they will, with or without guns.
True, but the probability of them succeeding is much greater with a gun.

I think we’re going in circles a little, and basically agreeing, but with opposing spins, lol.

These idiots actually did it.

This is crazy. I guess I'm glad I haven't bought a ar pistol yet. But i think if you put a 16 inch barrel it doesn't consist of a ar pistol anymore but I guess you could put a compensater or something to extend it to get to the length that's legal.

It didn’t but here we are.

I was literally just talking to a cat at a gun shop not far from the crib a couple of days ago about me getting an AR pistol. He was basically like anything with a brace instead of a stock and a 10.5" barrel or less qualifies as a pistol and we went on a tangent on how stupid the whole brace vs stock thing was.

Incidentally, the law in MI says that with a concealed carry permit I can legally drive around with a loaded AR pistol but still can't have a loaded rifle in the car as the permit only applies to pistols and handguns.

Member that Rattler I got?

now I gotta register it as an SBR.

Me and millions of other people. How is the ATF going to handle this influx of paperwork? It already takes them forever to process shit.

Member that Rattler I got?

now I gotta register it as an SBR.

Me and millions of other people. How is the ATF going to handle this influx of paperwork? It already takes them forever to process shit.

gotta wonder how it applies to the joints with just a padded buffer tube?

Welp... Maybe I can just go for something like a Keltec PLR16 and a hand guard.

201231143150-kel-tec_plr16_f.jpg

I already planned on getting the 10mm carbine 'cause it's a damned good rifle by every review, the 10mm handgun makes for a good companion since they use the same magazines.

Backpack gun out in the wilderness, nightstand gun, it'll have it's uses for cheap.
I've heard way to many bad stories about hi point. It's only one person I know that ran thru a full clip with out jamming or a double feed. And when I actually looked at them it's better as a paper weight or dealing blunt trauma to the head

Back