Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
what's good practice as far as cleaning/maintaining them and how often do yall do that?

I aint even gone fake like I got a maintenance schedule.....we shoot our shit all the time and I really dont think about it until one jams or something

we'll get together w/ my brother in law and clean everything up like twice a year......he's got all the kits and fancy shit....we keep shells for him and he makes bullets too

Why not just take the class my nigga

:huh:

fam.......you know my uh, situation right?

im "protected" by loopholes and family ties......but I still got like 7 years before I can do that

Immediately after target practice or firing.

That shit is a bitch to clean when its set and cold.

Best to just use gun lube and bore brushes.
Break it down and clean each and every part.

Routine maintenance functions checks on the ones that are put up is advised to ensure optimal performance.

I aint no military nigga but I gotta get my shit together lol

same time I've only consistently had problems with my 9's.....always just blamed the model and/or the ammo.....the bigger shit has never jammed or been off target....except for the compact shit which aint mine

what's good practice as far as cleaning/maintaining them and how often do yall do that?

a wise man by the name of Jason Phillips (bka Jadakiss) said never use more than twice if you don't clean it

but I usually do after every range trip cuz I'll shoot a couple hundred

What y’all think about the brand Taurus?

@Black_Samson
@1/2
@SassyThug @OhMars
@The Mad Titan
@BRIAN B.

My favorite 40 is a Taurus, but I honestly haven't played with a lot of more expensive ones like a sig or a kimber....Might love em and don't know it

I got the same slimline 9 titan mentioned, and yes that bitch has jammed before...in its defense, it hadn't been cleaned in forever and it was cheap target ammo

The full size models are good guns imo, but some here may know more

Sig is on my list of upcoming purchases. Particularly something in the Legion lineup. Also looking at another rifle, maybe a 300 or 308.

I'll pickup another semi auto shotty later this year too. I bought a cheap panzer just to see how I'd like that platform and I love it. Nothing like dumping a mag of 12 gauge slugs. It'll sore up your shoulder tho lol. First time my daughter shot it, it almost knocked her back

What y’all think about the brand Taurus?

@Black_Samson
@1/2
@SassyThug @OhMars
@The Mad Titan
@BRIAN B.

The judge is prolly they best model

taurus-judge-magnum-revolver-1237341-1.jpg

Personally, I'd stick to the revolvers w/ that brand

Never heard of it

I see Glock is their official gun

Yeah they started up about 4-5 yrs ago and Glock recently became a big supporter. There's others also including a black owned gun shop in cali called Redstone Firearms.

I think the potential for NAAGA is huge in the political and black community betterment realms. I joined them when they were just getting started and eventually joined a local Detroit chapter. I been tied up with traveling for work lately but the local chapter I belong to is very active in helping give back to the community and political change.

Yeah they started up about 4-5 yrs ago and Glock recently became a big supporter. There's others also including a black owned gun shop in cali called Redstone Firearms.

I think the potential for NAAGA is huge in the political and black community betterment realms. I joined them when they were just getting started and eventually joined a local Detroit chapter. I been tied up with traveling for work lately but the local chapter I belong to is very active in helping give back to the community and political change.

I will def check this out this weekend. I see they have a couple in the DFW but no address on the website

WTH

I am unable to legally own a firearm and it hurts my soul.

Here's a video that you might find interesting if you're looking for a firearm for the low low.

Back