• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
3 kids of my own, and 1 extra every other week

they know they're there and they are not to touch them

we clean them in front of em, we shoot around them, we talk about them, etc

they really dont care about that shit because the mystique is taken away

oh thats just daddy's gun, dont touch that

aside from that they're never alone, they're with my mother in law all day staying busy
My daddy used to take us to the country and let us shoot all the time. It was him, my aunts, my uncles, granny, cousins, brothers, and my sister. Just shooting shit all the time. I think that’s why I was never curious about guns.

I stopped shooting the gun once I almost shot my daddy. Then I decided I would try again at 19. Went to Louisiana, that shotgun cocked back and my lip was busted. I was officially done then. Ain’t shot a gun since. Found my exes gun in the couch. Damn near fainted. I was mad.

we got safes but only the big guns are in there

its pistols in every night stand, closet, and vehicle at my house *shrugs*

You just waiting for some shit to pop huh. From a protection stand point that's ideal but I've always been concerned when kids are in the picture. Salute to you for making it work for you though.

I remember when I used to cheer for little league. One day, the coaches came up to us and told us one of the football players had died from finding his dads gun and playing with it. He was like 9.

i think boys are more prone to fuck with them, not to say one of my girls cant get a wild hair

there's just no reason to do that if you know you can just ask to see one tho

You just waiting for some shit to pop huh. From a protection stand point that's ideal but I've always been concerned when kids are in the picture. Salute to you for making it work for you though.

to me, its just necessary these days.....im mad at my wife if she leaves with no gun

it better be another reason you didnt make it, not cuz you were in lala land

shit I got a 30/30 sitting under the window in my game room upstairs that I've never shot

cant miss shit from that window tho

Is crime low out there?

For the most part yeah... you got folks that might steal shit or break into peoples houses from time to time but it aint rampant like that.

Only folks that really get shot at are the folks that are in the game like that... and even that is a rare occurrence... The biggest killer out here is muhfuckas driving drunk and crashing into shit unfortunately

Last edited:
For the most part yeah... you got folks that might steal shit or break into peoples houses from time to time but it aint rampant like that.

Only folks that really get shot at are the folks that are in the game like that... and even that is a rare occurrence... The biggest killer out here is muhfuckas driving drink and crashing into shit unfortunately
Bermuda looks nice. I may have to visit. I believe my mom has been. Wanna tell me about the Bermuda Triangle?

Bermuda looks nice. I may have to visit. I believe my mom has been. Wanna tell me about the Bermuda Triangle?

It is..! and you got a drink or two on deck if you ever decide to come out this way!

The triangle aint shit...I been back and forth between here and the states for years and aint disappear into thin air yet lol.. it's just some shit we joke about with people that aint from around here as a place you jus happen fall into... lol

#getTheStrap

Never even shot a gun and do not intend to...these hands are more deadly and I stay with one in the chamber for any pussy that wanna come test.

It is..! and you got a drink or two on deck if you ever decide to come out this way!

The triangle aint shit...I been back and forth between here and the states for years and aint disappear into thin air yet lol.. it's just some shit we joke about with people that aint from around here as a place you jus happen fall into... lol

#getTheStrap
I’ll remember this drink or two offer.

This guy 1/2 is nuts

He keep straps around the crib like loose change

tumblr_ml6ddal6G51r0ix14o2_500.gif

Last edited:
Planning on getting a non-lethal. I can’t deal w shooting some dude in my house and that bullet claiming someone else’s life or injury.

I have a small gun that I keep locked in a safe. I'm honestly afraid of guns so I haven't been in the safe in years.

I don't know what I'd do if I was in a situation that called for me to actually use it.

I also have children so that worries me a bit.
You need to take it out of the safe. Oil it. The take it to the range and make use it still works. You dont want to figure that kinda thing out when your life depends on it.

Back