Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Caused Inflation? Angela Is at It Again

Wanted to test the neutrality of ChatGPT so I asked it to fact check this

Fact Check of the Passage​

The passage presents a critical view of the economic foundations of the United States, particularly focusing on the historical use of slave labor and child labor, and the implications of outsourcing labor to other countries. Here’s a breakdown of the claims made in the passage:
  1. Economic Foundations on Slave and Child Labor:
    • The passage asserts that the U.S. economy was built on principles akin to "near slave labor" and child labor. This claim is supported by historical evidence indicating that slavery was integral to the economic development of the U.S., particularly in the South, where it contributed significantly to wealth generation and economic growth

. Additionally, child labor has been a persistent issue in American history, with recent reports indicating a resurgence of child labor practices.
  2. Outsourcing Undesired Labor:
    • The claim that America has outsourced undesirable labor practices to other countries is consistent with trends in globalization, where many manufacturing jobs have moved overseas to take advantage of cheaper labor costs. This has led to criticisms regarding the ethical implications of such practices, including the exploitation of workers in developing countries.
  3. Consumerism and Entertainment:
    • The passage suggests that entertainment is used to instill consumerism and distract from the darker truths of economic exploitation. This aligns with critiques of modern consumer culture, where marketing and entertainment often serve to promote consumption while obscuring the realities of labor practices and economic inequality.
  4. Economic Disparities:
    • The assertion that the benefits of economic growth are not equitably shared, with some individuals profiting significantly while others remain in poverty, reflects ongoing discussions about income inequality in the U.S. and the global economy. The disparity between production costs and retail prices, particularly in the context of labor exploitation, is a well-documented issue.

Conclusion​

Overall, the passage raises valid points regarding the historical and ongoing issues of labor exploitation, economic inequality, and the role of consumerism in American society. The claims made are supported by historical evidence and contemporary discussions about labor practices and economic structures.
Sensational
IMG_2889.jpeg

Imagine tho, something that I posted b4 that yall thought was my most wildest take,

Run it through chat gpt

Yall gonna see that ima sage

1727984129762.gif

Let me put a community note there, it’s not me, it’s god, ion know nothing, god has told me and showed me everything I know

All I do is try to understand

@Knock_Twice

Don't give up yo

I had to come back one last time to leavr my contact for someone in the Dms
Keep applying pressure breh. Dropping gems.
You a real breh. Salute to the shit you drop. Niggas like me read your shit. Keep going breh

@SeaSnake lose that visceral fat around your belly breh, you gotta make it to 60 folk. You owe it to your family.
More veggies, more fruits. Less Popeyes you greasy ass nigga.

@Inori, you're like the little brother that nobody ever wanted. Stop brown nosing and become an adult. Smh.
You don't supposed to wear socks with sandals nigga. Sidelining ass nigga. Keep going breh.

@BlackRain. Learn how to make sense. You're 48 and still have a hard time making any type of sense. Be better breh. Don't sleep with yo mouth open. Learn how to breath through your nose nigga.

@Theblackknight Stay fighting breh. Someone on here will take you serious one day and believe the shit you post about. Niggas, besides me, skip over your pissy posts. Keep going breh

@Monk, just... no words. Love life man
You'll Learn one day

@Ap. I'll catch yo ass outside you polkadot socks wearing motherfucker you.

@Dis. Keep Dropping knowledge breh
Them niggas can't stand it.

@Tayboo. Keep fighting lady, you got more heart than some of these niggas on here. At least you don't back down and know how to answer questions.

@Dwayne, Keep going breh.

I hope I made the board better, tried to do so. Hope you niggas bring facts in the future
Can't be driving with your eyes close

@Goldie. Keep going breh. Leave them white girls alone and keep going breh. You got something. Love it bro.

To the niggas who hide behind reactions and giggle. Man I got love for you all. Keep going. Love life

To my COD buddies. You niggas on the clock. You know where Ima be. Hiding out

It's just words.
Mic drop.

KnockOut.

Last edited:
You a real breh. Salute to the shit you drop. Niggas like me read your shit. Keep going breh

@SeaSnake lose that visceral fat around your belly breh, you gotta make it to 60 folk. You owe it to your family.

@Inori, you're like the little brother that nobody ever wanted. Stop brown nosing and become an adult. Smh.
You don't supposed to wear socks with sandals nigga. Sidelining ass nigga. Keep going breh.

@BlackRain. Learn how to make sense. You're 48 and still have a hard time making any type of sense. Be better breh. Don't sleep with yo mouth open. Learn how to breath through your nose nigga.

@Theblackknight Stay fighting breh. Someone on here will take you serious one day and believe the shit you post about. Niggas, besides me, skip over your pissy posts. Keep going breh

You'll Learn one day

@Tayboo. Keep fighting lady, you got more heart than some of these niggas on here. At least you don't back down and know how to answer questions.

I hope I made the board better, tried to do so. Hope you niggas bring facts in the future

@Goldie. Keep going breh. Leave them white girls alone and keep going breh. You got something. Love it bro.

To the niggas who hide behind reactions and giggle. Man I got love for you all. Keep going. Love life

It's just words.
Mic drop.

KnockOut.

Complaining like a dork.

You'll Learn one day

It's just words.
Mic drop.

KnockOut.

I'll be sure to celebrate my 48th bday in 9 years. Maybe next time you come back you'll stop talking about yourself in the 3rd person and actually know the details of the discussions you wanna be in.

You'll Learn one day

It's just words.
Mic drop.

KnockOut.
Ronald or whatever that black dude name is didn't really present his case effectively like the videos I showed you.

2/3 of Abw are just to get a rep vultures yo

This political shit is just a simple hustle game yo.

Stay Chisel yo✌🏾🤙🏾😎🫡

Back