Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Caused Inflation? Angela Is at It Again

Presidents get credit or blame for everything that occurred during their term whether they actually caused it or not
QBs get blamed for a loss even if they put up good numbers, all because the other team took advantage of their defense. That’s happening right now in Dallas.

Mind you, people that know, know better. But tv sports will say it’s Daks fault. Thats the entertainment of it. You can either be entertained or know the truth. If you rather be entertained.

You’ll be entertained

And this dude really sat up there as a black man, on a black program and said.

Policing black people is so dangerous. The only way policing their neighborhoods can occur is if you allow the police to charge it to the game when they kill an innocent person.

A black man said that.

Not train them better, not make it so they get paid better to recruit better.

Nah, just let them be able to kill a few niggaz every now and then or they won’t do it at all.

As someone who watched it, one thing I will commend him on was his composure throughout the interview

It was basically 4v1.

I don't think there was an issue with Angela at all but it appeared that way cause she wasn't in studio and there was obviously a delay so there were a bunch of times they were talking over each other cause of the lag

Other than that, they kept it civil

As someone who watched it, one thing I will commend him on was his composure throughout the interview

It was basically 4v1.

I don't think there was an issue with Angela at all but it appeared that way cause she wasn't in studio and there was obviously a delay so there were a bunch of times they were talking over each other cause of the lag

Other than that, they kept it civil

Yeah i did watch the whole thing too. It wasn't an attack on him but moreso questions about "how you expect Black people to believe you for them when your record shows otherwise".

Yeah i did watch the whole thing too. It wasn't an attack on him but moreso questions about "how you expect Black people to believe you for them when your record shows otherwise".
Which I thought was a fair question

I do think something he says needs to be discussed further. Whether something actually gets done about it is probably unrealistic but it must be difficult for someone to vote against a bill that lets say out of 5 things, has 3 things they really don't like but 2 things they really really like.

I don't think a lot of people realize how much other shit gets tacked onto a bill

Economists already broke trump and kamala's plans down and said trump's plan would add like 5 trillion more to the deficit than kamala's would, let alone how much he fucked shit up in his first term. Get Byron off my screen cuh

I need to find this for my timeline

The American Rescue Plan may have contributed to inflation, but why was there inflation all around the world (including in places where there was no comparable stimulus)?

I think supply chain disruptions (which were world wide) played a bigger role, and these were not due to Biden's policies, just the pandemic.

Back