Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Caused Inflation? Angela Is at It Again

Economists already broke trump and kamala's plans down and said trump's plan would add like 5 trillion more to the deficit than kamala's would, let alone how much he fucked shit up in his first term. Get Byron off my screen cuh

That's the funniest shit when folks talk about how much money they had during Trump 1st term and how things look now. They really think Trump created what he walked into in 2016 and somehow handed off a great economy to Biden.

If you are promoting Byron Donalds, you are either a coon or someone on here pretending to be black to promote conservative media.

Dude was speaking positively about Jim Crow to a bunch of white people. He tried to back pedal and clean it up after it went viral, but it didnt really help. Hes just cooning it up hoping to get a seat at the table as one of the good ones.

Anytime they need a black face to promote Trump or pretend they love black people, they just bus around the same hand full of coons to smile for media. Its actually funny af. Hes a Fl rep & they even had him in Philly doing the "Blacks for Trump" event in an area known to be mainly whites. Make it clear as day they dont really associate with black people at all

I don’t get it. The fed came out earlier this year and said why inflation was occurring.

They said it with very big words, I suspect because they rightly assumed most people would be upset if they got exactly what they were saying.

They basically said, after covid, the job market opened and provided to much choice to employees. That it made companies had to raise wages to bring in people which hurt their bottom line and hurt growth and projected growth.

Causing uncertainty in the job market which hurt projections in the future.

To rectify that, they would raise interest rates to hurt the consumer enough to take the jobs that were available and force people to stay where they were and not job hop. This would stabilize the job market and stabilize future projections for businesses.

A bi product of what they did was businesses took the opportunity to raise prices as well by blaming interest rates. This caused prices to skyrocket for goods that were not worth what they were going for, watering down the effectiveness of the dollar, but putting more of that money at the higher end of the economy.

In affect, our dollar is worth less but they have so much of their dollar that even when this is corrected, they can walk away with higher value in the stock market.

Please stop with that often repeated cop out..

Nothing is just as its presented

everyone judges you can't move through life with out discernment .. well you can but ...

god is not here homey judgement from earthly human is more of more of consequence than judgement from god in this space you can be whoever you want to be... just as anyone else but stock will be taken 🤷🏾‍♂️
You right
I'm out
Yall got it.

See yall next time lol smh. Niggas can't make threads.
I never heard of dude but it's oh you need help if you listening to this dude but the nigga on the Breakfast Club.

Yall got it. Hope Kamala wins

These niggas still ain't ready to debate.

You right
I'm out
Yall got it.

I never heard of dude but it's oh you need help if you listening to this dude but the nigga on the Breakfast Club.

This you?
Angela moved like some of yall niggas

Bring up facts and niggas wanna move along or fold

Don’t take my word for it go on YouTube and search for a video that says why the Fed chose to raise interest rates and the guy who runs the fed will save it in his own words

You right
I'm out
Yall got it.

paaaaaack light🤣

Thats crazy and i dont even find value in debate 9/10 times..
UTGDyh8.gif

Imma scream if @Old Man Cain keeps trying to get that weak ass "apple" analogy off.
you better start clearing your throat pause, Brother Freeman or do what one of the goats RIP used to do on the court becuase ain't shit changing b..........

giphy.gif

Don’t take my word for it go on YouTube and search for a video that says why the Fed chose to raise interest rates and the guy who runs the fed will save it in his own words
You could have just posted the video instead of giving us a vague way to possibly find it.

The reason why our economy is good to begin with, is that all the principles it was built on, which is near slave labor, and child labor, and taking advantage of people.

But as people started to benefit and see that they didn’t have to just be poor laborers when the company is making millions, or that children shouldn’t be taken advantage of, or that we shouldn’t take advantage of people in general.

What happened was instead of having a complex way of making it work better for everyone.

America just sent the undesired parts over seas. So now they have all the things that make the economy work and we mostly just get to benefit from it, at cost.

A pair of shoes made by some kid, that they pay 2 dollars a day, cost 50 dollars to make and someone in America gets to stunt cause it cost them 200 dollars as tho it’s a win.

And that’s why entertainment is used to instill consumerism and pride in consumers because it’s what makes all of this go.

As much as people in America complain, no one wants to the truth because the truth is dark. So we are giving this political theater to entertain us so that we don’t have to deal with the truth.

I don’t get it. The fed came out earlier this year and said why inflation was occurring.

They said it with very big words, I suspect because they rightly assumed most people would be upset if they got exactly what they were saying.

They basically said, after covid, the job market opened and provided to much choice to employees. That it made companies had to raise wages to bring in people which hurt their bottom line and hurt growth and projected growth.

Causing uncertainty in the job market which hurt projections in the future.

To rectify that, they would raise interest rates to hurt the consumer enough to take the jobs that were available and force people to stay where they were and not job hop. This would stabilize the job market and stabilize future projections for businesses.

A bi product of what they did was businesses took the opportunity to raise prices as well by blaming interest rates. This caused prices to skyrocket for goods that were not worth what they were going for, watering down the effectiveness of the dollar, but putting more of that money at the higher end of the economy.

In affect, our dollar is worth less but they have so much of their dollar that even when this is corrected, they can walk away with higher value in the stock market.
Presidents get credit or blame for everything that occurred during their term whether they actually caused it or not

Back