COMMUNITY Who Are You Spending Time With??

I’m spending an hour with Micheal B Jordan

Hang out and just talk

Last edited:
Nafeesa Williams and talking about shows, films, what other types of roles she'd be interested in.

I'm hitting the strip club with Nikki Giovanni. I just know she got a ratchet side and will change my life with 1 convo

I wana play chess with Tessa Thompson

• Haha
Reactions: Mr BFK
Warren buffet wouldn't give you the change in his pocket much less let you get a bag off his success just cause.

This whole scenario dumb as hell now that I'm really thinking about it.

Bruh Warren Buffet might e the worst billionaire out there. He's been open and honest about how this system is messed up and built to help the people at the tope exploit those at the bottom. Some bad people lie about their badness because they understand its bad and don't want to be seen that way. Warren Buffet just doesn't give a fuck.

Bruh Warren Buffet might e the worst billionaire out there. He's been open and honest about how this system is messed up and built to help the people at the tope exploit those at the bottom. Some bad people lie about their badness because they understand its bad and don't want to be seen that way. Warren Buffet just doesn't give a fuck.

Elzo woulda sold slaves man lol

Lmaooo. No doubt. I thought this was a hypothetical where draws was an option
Niggaz said you just meeting them...

Not ready and willing. Ain't no difference than rich niggaz just giving elzo money.... these celebrities ain't just giving these ugly niggas ass

Niggaz said you just meeting them...

Not ready and willing. Ain't no difference than rich niggaz just giving elzo money.... these celebrities ain't just giving these ugly niggas ass
That said, I still think I got a better chance to smash than Elzo getting rich cause Warren Buffett told him to buy facebook stocks. Lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
Only reason I can understand choosing pussy is if you NEVER get pussy. Or maybe my sexual fantasy imagination just isn't that dominant in my mindset.

Everybody got their thing though.

Only reason I can understand choosing pussy is if you NEVER get pussy. Or maybe my sexual fantasy imagination just isn't that dominant in my mindset.

Everybody got their thing though.
To me its not that.

Idgaf about fame and have no desire to meet a celebrity for an hour.

My only point is, if I only have an hour with a celebrity or someone famous, thats not enough time to have a convo with any depth. Wether its politics, philosophy, finance, history, whatever.

If the idea here is that we meet someone for 1 hour, and then dont get another chance to chill with them, then to me I get nothing of substance out of a convo.

Thats the only reason I said pussy. Cause thats how meaningless I find a one off hour long convo about a topic with someone who is essentially a stranger.

My real life choice would be to say nah im cool and take a nap.

I largely disagree

As I said in another thread... between work and free time I spend a lot of time in bars... I've had some GREAT one hour conversations with people over a wide variety of subjects. Which is why I enjoy the job so much. Sometimes people only gotta hour to kill, and they'll stop in to have a drink and chat. I met a jeopardy champion and author like that... Great convo.

People drop in to talk about sports for a little, movies they thing about seeing. Pretty much most the stuff I'm interested in... I know folks who will provide great conversation for about an hour on those topics.

Last week I know I had prolly only a 30 minute it or so about brat Wyatt at work... I know it couldn't have been a hour... cuz the restaurant was a mad house all weekend..

I guess I'm just more of a talker than others... cuz an hour is definitely good time for me

I largely disagree

As I said in another thread... between work and free time I spend a lot of time in bars... I've had some GREAT one hour conversations with people over a wide variety of subjects. Which is why I enjoy the job so much. Sometimes people only gotta hour to kill, and they'll stop in to have a drink and chat. I met a jeopardy champion and author like that... Great convo.

People drop in to talk about sports for a little, movies they thing about seeing. Pretty much most the stuff I'm interested in... I know folks who will provide great conversation for about an hour on those topics.

Last week I know I had prolly only a 30 minute it or so about brat Wyatt at work... I know it couldn't have been a hour... cuz the restaurant was a mad house all weekend..

I guess I'm just more of a talker than others... cuz an hour is definitely good time for me
But we talking bout two different things.

Two strangers can meet and have a general convo about shit and have a ton of fun for an hour.

But cats in this thread are talking about getting life changing advice and insight in an hour. My post is a direct criticism of that. It takes years of apprenticeship to be a master. You wont be able to get anything other than surface level info in an hour.

Thats my point.

If you saying you just looking to have a enjoyable convo for an hour, I agree with you, possible.

If you saying you gon pick a mfer brain and learn something bout a topic thats not surface level, might as well say fuck it and try to smash a celeb cause they both worthless to me