Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Who Are You Spending Time With??

Tried to tell niggaz, if you gotta idea ready for investors.... why pass up the opportunity to present it for many investors at a banquet or something vs telling one nigga about it at dinner?

You could use that 500k to have a nicer dinner WTF a stage, projector, sound system.... and put together a very attractive presentation at an investors ball/banquet that will likely be wayyyyyy more effective than rambling off at 1mf'r for dinner

Makes sense, counterpoint though. If you have a particular investor that you are sure could get you the help you need, a guaranteed sitdown with that person is better than a random banquet that your target might choose to skip.

Beyonce.....we'd sit in my favorite hotel room and eat a Popeye's chicken box together and some Red Lobster with her favorite wine

and I'd let her just vent with no pressure

the deal is I couldn't reveal anything she shared

guarantee she would have all sorts of interesting shit to say with them chicken crumbs all around her mouth😌

Beyonce.....we'd sit in my favorite hotel room and eat a Popeye's chicken box together and some Red Lobster with her favorite wine

guarantee she would have all sorts of interesting shit to say with them chicken crumbs all around her mouth😌
This is a better answer than fucking fat Pinky

You really care about the shit Beyonce got to reveal?

she gon let you know Jay a slob at home and you gon walk out the hotel room fulfilled.

You really care about the shit Beyonce got to reveal?

she gon let you know Jay a slob at home and you gon walk out the hotel room fulfilled.
nah the caveat is she gets to eat all that food while lying in bed

I won't get to smash.....but her being relaxed leaving all them crumbs in the bed prob gon put her at a level of comfort she ain't had in years

hopefully that will give me a way in to build just enough trust to maybe start something significant for later :js4:

I mean how often can she really get to lay her hair down like that

eating Popeyes/Red Lobster and drinking wine with a ole regular dude who ain't trying to smash (but actually would if she asked)

she ain't gon never get intimacy like that in her life ever again😌

1693508174080.gif

nah the caveat is she gets to eat all that food while lying in bed

I won't get to smash.....but her being relaxed leaving all them crumbs in the bed prob gon put her at a level of comfort she ain't had in years

hopefully that will give me a way in to build just enough trust to maybe start something significant for later :js4:

I mean how often can she really get to lay her hair down like that

eating Popeyes/Red Lobster and drinking wine with a ole regular dude who ain't trying to smash (but actually would if she asked)

she ain't gon never get intimacy like that in her life ever again😌

You need help bro.

That shit makes sense to me, I stand with blak fiyah king 🤷🏿‍♂️

Eating her pussy while she eat fried chicken and bitch about her life would be dope tho
^^^^this man is unnecessarily horny for no reason

u supposed to only get an hr with this celeb who is a stranger.......and all he can think about is lewd activities SMH

@The Lonious Monk u said I'm the one who needs help

but someone needs to be on alert for @Alle’Oxin’Free walking freely around their neighborhood😳

Back