COMMUNITY Who Are You Spending Time With??

Warren buffet wouldn't give you the change in his pocket much less let you get a bag off his success just cause.

This whole scenario dumb as hell now that I'm really thinking about it.
Buffet just gonna tell him all his gems are in his book and then start reading in person for the hour.

Before niggas get in they feeling remember once u get the bag ur favorite celebs will want to spend more than an hour with you

View attachment 1165953
Yeah I got great ideas... I'd love to be friends with someone who has an access to a studio... the means to transfer ideas into the big screen...

If I'm garbage... at least I got to chat it up with a nigga who made it and hopefully picked up some shit that lets me know if that's a field I still wanna pursue .

I'm pretty sure everybody got their reasons for who they would choose... but you can't clown and not be expected to get clowned back...

Warren Buffett got like a 2 negroes a year budget... and he already chilling with LeBron 😫

Yeah I got great ideas... I'd love to be friends with someone who has an access to a studio... the means to transfer ideas into the big screen...

If I'm garbage... at least I got to chat it up with a nigga who made it and hopefully picked up some shit that lets me know if that's a field I still wanna pursue .

I'm pretty sure everybody got their reasons for who they would choose... but you can't clown and cut l but be expected to get clowned back...

Warren Buffett got like a 2 negroes a year budget... and he already chilling with LeBron 😫
“ only spot a few blacks the higher I go” -Jay Z

• Ether
Reactions: Disanthrope
Thinking you can soak up life changing knowledge from anyone in an hour is crazy.

Thinking you can go rich just by having Warren Buffet tell you to buy a stock is wild.

Really, if you had 1 hour with a celeb to do anything with, the only thing that makes sense is to pick your celeb crush and fuck

Thinking you can soak up life changing knowledge from anyone in an hour is crazy.

Thinking you can go rich just by having Warren Buffet tell you to buy a stock is wild.

Really, if you had 1 hour with a celeb to do anything with, the only thing that makes sense is to pick your celeb crush and fuck
Or play with their kids. Get in good with the kids.

Welp

If you already was getting prepared and just need some extra advice, criticism, or a push in the right direction, it may help.

Niggaz got ridiculous ego too think they can seduce their celeb crush into fucking in under an hour.....

Unless they spiking drinks, and that's nasty work