Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gotta watch the whole clip. I 100% understand what he's saying: If the election came down to Trump vs Biden again, I'd have no problem with Trump winning it. I'd rather endure another 4 years of Trump than 4 more years of a near mentally incapable figurehead.

He even said he'd rather see Hillary over Biden, which I also agree with.

Anytime you call 911 on ANY white person tell dispatch its a white supremacist. It doesn't matter if they are or not or even if you know you're lying. Put it on record that you think a white supremacist is threatening your life. This strategy will help your case 100%

Last edited:
https://heartlandsignal.c .. per-reporters/

GOP officials from McCurtain County, Okla. are being*investigated by the FBI*after they were caught on tape expressing their frustration about it not being socially acceptable beat up and hang Black people, as well as their desires to hire hitmen to kill newspaper reporters.

The audio was published by print-only newspaper*McCurtain Gazette-News,*and it released*transcript of a recording*from a county commissioners meeting last month to the public that allegedly incriminates several public officials after disturbing comments were made. The full audio recording from Gazette-News reporter Bruce Willingham will be released by the newspaper at a later date.

After*hundreds came out in protest, Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) has*called for the resignation*of McCurtain County Sheriff*Kevin Clardy*(R), District 2 Commissioner*Mark Jennings*(R), Investigator*Alicia Manning*and Jail Administrator Larry Hendrix for their comments in the meeting. District 3 Commissioner*Robert Beck*(R) is also cited in the audio.

The transcript suggests that the group first started discussing a recent fire which killed a woman and her two dogs. The group joked about the woman’s body parts falling off her body, and that it is similar to eating barbecue.

“So we get her in the body bag and Kyler goes, ‘You do know what we gotta do right?’ Faith goes, ‘No, what?’ He goes, ‘You gotta pre-heat the oven 350 degrees, leave her in there for 15 minutes,’” said Clardy.

Later in the transcript, Jennings and Clardy had a racist exchange and went back and forth about society making it unacceptable to lynch Black people.

“I’m gonna tell you something. If it was back in the day, when that when Alan Marshton would take a damn Black guy and whoop their ass and throw him in the cell? I’d run for f—ing sheriff,” Jennings said.

After Clardy said things aren’t like that anymore, Jennings continued.

“I know. Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damn rope. But you can’t do that anymore. They got more rights than we got.”

Jennings supposedly went on to say that he knows of two large pre-dug holes “if you ever need them,” referring to disposing the remains of Bruce Willingham and his son, Chris, also a Gazette-News reporter. Jennings also said that he knows of “two or three hit men, they’re very quiet guys.”

Manning chimed in and claimed nobody would care if two of the Gazette-News’ reporters were harmed. “Yeah, but here’s the reality,” Manning allegedly said. “If a hair on his wife’s head, Chris Willingham’s head, or any of those people that really were behind that, if any hair on their head got touched by anybody, who would be the bad guy?”

The trio was supposedly frustrated with the Gazette-News portraying the sheriff’s office unfavorably in their reporting.

Transcript of what was said
visit this link
https://docs.google.com/d .. ibextid=Zxz2cZ

Just a couple of good ol boys doing what they do best , be careful fellas

Gotta watch the whole clip. I 100% understand what he's saying: If the election came down to Trump vs Biden again, I'd have no problem with Trump winning it. I'd rather endure another 4 years of Trump than 4 more years of a near mentally incapable figurehead.

He even said he'd rather see Hillary over Biden, which I also agree with.
You dead ass rn?

You dead ass rn?

Think about it: This nigga Biden is on his last legs. The Dems wouldn't run another candidate unless he said he was not running for re-election. So, assume he's running for re-election at this point. Dude has been in a steady mental decline since taking office. Do you really want that muhfucka in charge of everything? And let's assume he's re-elected but along the way is declared mentally incapable or simply drops dead, that puts Kamala Harris in place as the next POTUS. Do we want her in power??? I damned sure don't want her as a president. So if the shit came down to Trump or Biden/Harris, I'd pick Trump primarily to keep Kamala from ever taking the reins.

That's if I felt compelled to vote. Last election I didn't vote for either candidate because I can't get behind either of them.

Think about it: This nigga Biden is on his last legs. The Dems wouldn't run another candidate unless he said he was not running for re-election. So, assume he's running for re-election at this point. Dude has been in a steady mental decline since taking office. Do you really want that muhfucka in charge of everything? And let's assume he's re-elected but along the way is declared mentally incapable or simply drops dead, that puts Kamala Harris in place as the next POTUS. Do we want her in power??? I damned sure don't want her as a president. So if the shit came down to Trump or Biden/Harris, I'd pick Trump primarily to keep Kamala from ever taking the reins.

That's if I felt compelled to vote. Last election I didn't vote for either candidate because I can't get behind either of them.
That's quite a steep step. Not on the Dems vs Rep tip, but for the fact that having Trump back in will lead to some more off the wall shit. I don't know a lot about Kamala to say how see would do except of the one comment she made about helping us out.

That's quite a steep step. Not on the Dems vs Rep tip, but for the fact that having Trump back in will lead to some more off the wall shit. I don't know a lot about Kamala to say how see would do except of the one comment she made about helping us out.

Kamala pretty much hates Black and Brown folks. Her record as a prosecutor, DA, and AG speaks very, very loudly to that fact.

Last edited:

Trump is anti black

Biden is anti black

Trump galvanizes and emboldens white supremacists and nazis

Biden galvanizes and emboldens anti black minorities, prioritizes illegals and the lgbt which all undermine his black base. That on top of having white supremacists and nazis lingering in the background

Pick your poison

Back