Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hopefully those expos all his decades of racism.. That you know are in those emails first.. And hopefully he’s racist Pos friend gets Ben Shapario gets exposed too…

Notorious self hating bedwench. She was 1 of the early ones to get in on the black maga grift. She basically pandered to them and asked for donations to fly to see trump n shit like that.

Back then she blocked me on her "i love white people" tweet when i dared her to tweet "i love black people" and see how your racist followers react. She's garbage

I'm not mad at this post. He probably is posting it to make a point that black people somehow get better treatment than white people. Of course, that's not what the discrepancy means. However, it does show that these politicians aren't actually trying to solve any problems. They are just trying to win brownie points. Yarl didn't need to be invited to the WH. Biden just needed to do whatever he could to get justice and push Congress to do more to address the gun violence issue in general.

I'm not mad at this post. He probably is posting it to make a point that black people somehow get better treatment than white people. Of course, that's not what the discrepancy means. However, it does show that these politicians aren't actually trying to solve any problems. They are just trying to win brownie points. Yarl didn't need to be invited to the WH. Biden just needed to do whatever he could to get justice and push Congress to do more to address the gun violence issue in general.
But dude is factually wrong saying Yarl entered the house to try and justify being shot.. dude is trying to spin words around and spreading misinformation tho

Back