Welcome To aBlackWeb

White People Adopting Black Kids, Yall Cool With it?

i dont believe that

i refuse to

I don’t recall if it’s her but one of these white actresses does have a son who dresses like a girl. I remember seeing it a few years ago.
thats mad disrespectful

it is him...WOW

ca40118f0fc60a934cd9ca26ffe8c46e.jpg

Tariq Nasheed posted a picture on his IG yesterday of Charlize Theron with that lil boy and he looked exactly like a female his hair is braided,he got on sandals and a

romper, SMH

my thing is, are we really gone say that white parents causes the gay? or cross dressing?....or whatever's happening there

i mean its weird people out there but how many black celebs got odd ass kids??

the shit is off-putting and I get why a lot of people would want to make it an across the board thing.....I just cant say that interracial adoption is a direct cause of any of that

aside from what we think is cool and ok, that kid seems and probably is happy.......yes, thats better than the other, more probable outcome had he or "they" stayed in the system

Tariq Nasheed posted a picture on his IG yesterday of Charlize Theron with that lil boy and he looked exactly like a female his hair is braided,he got on sandals and a

romper, SMH
you mean the pic thats on this very page??

huh.jpg

So it would be better if he was gender bending in foster care?

He prolly wouldn't be gender bending at all if Charlize Theron wasn't doing her best to be a weirdo white woman.

The shit looks like a fetish to me. Instead of it being sexual, however, it's something else. I get you're supposed to be "saving a kid from the system", but there is a responsibility on the adoptive parents to expose these kids to both their own culture as well as the culture within the home.

It's unfair to the kids to prevent them from identifying with the very people they look like and keep them from their experiences.

And I wouldn't be saying this if almost ALL white people that adopt children of different races seem to be guilty of this very thing. And I'm not talking about perpetuating stereotypes either. We all have things that are unique to us as different races and ethnicities. It makes us who we are.

I'm sure you're gonna reply with some pseudo-sociological bullshit that I ain't tryna hear though. And to that I say...

tenor (5).gif
Fuck what you learned in school, muthafucka.

He prolly wouldn't be gender bending at all if Charlize Theron wasn't doing her best to be a weirdo white woman.

The shit looks like a fetish to me. Instead of it being sexual, however, it's something else. I get you're supposed to be "saving a kid from the system", but there is a responsibility on the adoptive parents to expose these kids to both their own culture as well as the culture within the home.

It's unfair to the kids to prevent them from identifying with the very people they look like and keep them from their experiences.

And I wouldn't be saying this if almost ALL white people that adopt children of different races seem to be guilty of this very thing. And I'm not talking about perpetuating stereotypes either. We all have things that are unique to us as different races and ethnicities. It makes us who we are.

I'm sure you're gonna reply with some pseudo-sociological bullshit that I ain't tryna hear though. And to that I say...

View attachment 57989
Fuck what you learned in school, muthafucka.

I don't have to, @1/2 said it already. You have no proof she's pushing that on him. Look at Jaden and Willow. Look at Young Thug. It's weird to demonize it when it's not celebrities, yet be all smiles over Tyler Perry's work. You're just assuming it's because she's white despite the fact that there are lot of gay Black men who grew up in black homes.

I wanna see some proof that this is widespread. One example proves very little

I don't have to, @1/2 said it already. You have no proof she's pushing that on him. Look at Jaden and Willow. Look at Young Thug. It's weird to demonize it when it's not celebrities, yet be all smiles over Tyler Perry's work. You're just assuming it's because she's white despite the fact that there are lot of gay Black men who grew up in black homes.

I wanna see some proof that this is widespread. One example proves very little

I see it first hand out here damn near everyday. I live in a middle-class, mixed suburb (roughly 70% white, 20% black, 10% asian/indian) where people can afford to adopt. And they do.

And I fucking hate Tyler Perry movies, you fuckin clown. Once again you try to denounce generalizing while doing it yourself. Foh.

I see it first hand out here damn near everyday. I live in a middle-class, mixed suburb (roughly 70% white, 20% black, 10% asian/indian) where people can afford to adopt. And they do.

And I fucking hate Tyler Perry movies, you fuckin clown. Once again you try to denounce generalizing while doing it yourself. Foh.

I didn't mean you specifically. People in general are less critical of gay celebs than gay normal folks.

Maybe you just live in a weird neighbourhood. Can't really judge off a single town or city

Back