Welcome To aBlackWeb

White People Adopting Black Kids, Yall Cool With it?

I don't have a problem using FB but look how it's worded

We not talking about a 67 Firebird, we talking about two children

I don't trust them already

I hear you....its just adoption lingo you may not be familiar with

I agree it sounds funny, but like many can attest to in here, a lot of those kids come with all types of issues

this was simply stating they are on point with their age.....they're not shitting on the floor or eating glue, they act like normal 7-8 yr olds

I hear you....its just adoption lingo you may not be familiar with

I agree it sounds funny, but like many can attest to in here, a lot of those kids come with all types of issues

this was simply stating they are on point with their age.....they're not shitting on the floor or eating glue, they act like normal 7-8 yr olds
I don't like it! Looks like a slave auction.

And no, I'm not trying to adopt no kids, black or white. I got my hands full already

I know man.....mentally, thats where that notion is gonna take us regardless....we cant shake it

but you have to in your mind sometimes

Meh...I'm all for providing them a good home and stable environment

But on the other hand...shyt is coming off as some kinda trend to them. Like adopting a black child is the new "accessory".

As long as they're being taught about their culture...provided info on their family history...etc...I'm cool with it

I seen bout 100 kids come through my mom care

I seen lil boys around 12 years old that have no shot and lil girls that’s 11-12-13 trying to flirt with me and one legit ask me “let come sleep at your house in your bed”

Had one boy who was probably 9 or 10 couldn’t count to 20 or spell his name.

Had a 5 year old still in diapers and could barely talk.

Had 1 lil dude try to steal my truck at 12 And so many of them was stealing

I think stories for day on how bad of shape some of these kids were. My mom did all she can in the short period of time she had them

Sometimes I think it stems from some age-old desire by white folks to own Black people.

I remember a few years back, some Becky at my job was talking about she wanted to adopt a Black baby.

Why the fuck the baby gotta be Black?

Why can't you just adopt a BABY?

SMH

Me and my girl was talking about adopting in the next few years and I don't care about the race of the kid...Just giving a kid a good home is all that matters...every good family should adopt.

If it’s for the betterment of the child, I’m with it.

I just dislike when white people adopt black kids and need validation for it. “Oh look what I did world. I adopted me a black kid. Clap for me.”

What's that tv show where the black couple adopts 2 lil white girls lmao.

If it’s for the betterment of the child, I’m with it.

I just dislike when white people adopt black kids and need validation for it. “Oh look what I did world. I adopted me a black kid. Clap for me.”

Is this a shot at Jolie?

Why not? If they're good parents it's way better than the kids staying in the foster system forever.

The adoption rate for black children is already low enough. Don't make those kids suffer because you're salty, it's not like you're going to go and give them a good home yourself

Lol. Wow.

Lol. Wow.

Wow what? You'd really rather kids end up staying in a system we have proof produces adults who struggle with addiction, incarceration, mental illness, and lifelong poverty than with a loving non-Black family?

Crab bucket shit

Back