Welcome To aBlackWeb

White People Adopting Black Kids, Yall Cool With it?

i was never cool with it,...because they kids dont know how to deal with who they are in a white world.

i see it here all the time. these chicks want bi-racial kids but dont know how to take care of their hair. and alot of the bi-racial kids here are lost and dont know how to interact with other black people.

I think the OP and the I title are conveying two different messages.

As to the OP, it's disgusting and that page should be revamped or shut down

As to the title, I'm not cool with it but it is what it is. I'm seeing more black families adopting white babies and I'm just as flabbergasted

i was never cool with it,...because they kids dont know how to deal with who they are in a white world.

i see it here all the time. these chicks want bi-racial kids but dont know how to take care of their hair. and alot of the bi-racial kids here are lost and dont know how to interact with other black people.

thats one issue within itself...not the big picture.....I know some of those people you speak of

doesnt really cover kids being adopted and taken into decent homes, rather then in shitty foster care being pimped

thats one issue within itself...not the big picture.....I know some of those people you speak of

doesnt really cover kids being adopted and taken into decent homes, rather then in shitty foster care being pimped
i see where you going....but better daily doesnt make you better prepared to deal with black issues.

unless they have someone in their life that can relate to them....they will be real confused

I think the OP and the I title are conveying two different messages.

As to the OP, it's disgusting and that page should be revamped or shut down

As to the title, I'm not cool with it but it is what it is. I'm seeing more black families adopting white babies and I'm just as flabbergasted

yeah the fb thing makes it creepy....but at the same time a LOT of people use it for a platform to get word to people.....I cant say what that person or agency's intentions were and I wont make assumptions

side note.....i've created this situation and it still looks funny to me

my wife has officially adopted my oldest daughter.....she's hers....if something happens to me thats her only guardian and im cool with this

at the same time I just saw a little black girl out with a white family (all white tho) the other day and was wondering what was going on lol

but it made me think of the times when my girl is out with just the wife and her mom.....people probably judge and/or try to figure it out too

i see where you going....but better daily doesnt make you better prepared to deal with black issues.

unless they have someone in their life that can relate to them....they will be real confused

confused does not amount to starving, beaten, molested, etc.....which is what we all know happens to lots of foster kids

while I agree there are whites that get on this savior shit, and wanna raise/save a black kid to try to "make them better"

I've seen this

I just cant say thats the intent of all that adopt

confused does not amount to starving, beaten, molested, etc.....which is what we all know happens to lots of foster kids
true....abuse can be indirect also
i am not going to say people do it intentionally. but sometimes they dont understand the scope of what they are taking on.

shit people of the same race dont understand the scope of what they take on when they have a child.

yeah the fb thing makes it creepy....but at the same time a LOT of people use it for a platform to get word to people.....I cant say what that person or agency's intentions were and I wont make assumptions

side note.....i've created this situation and it still looks funny to me

my wife has officially adopted my oldest daughter.....she's hers....if something happens to me thats her only guardian and im cool with this

at the same time I just saw a little black girl out with a white family (all white tho) the other day and was wondering what was going on lol

but it made me think of the times when my girl is out with just the wife and her mom.....people probably judge and/or try to figure it out too
I don't have a problem using FB but look how it's worded

We not talking about a 67 Firebird, we talking about two children

I don't trust them already

Why not? If they're good parents it's way better than the kids staying in the foster system forever.

The adoption rate for black children is already low enough. Don't make those kids suffer because you're salty, it's not like you're going to go and give them a good home yourself

Back