Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu White Men Can't Jump (Reboot)

Wasn't a bad movie. My bar drops for streaming movies though. It's free... so just entertain me while I chill at the house and I'm good. And that's what this movie did.

Y'all wanted to hate or are looking for too much. This movie was exactly what it was supposed to be...a simple casual entertaining watch at home. Shit starred Jack Harlow FFS.

Wasn't a bad movie. My bar drops for streaming movies though. It's free... so just entertain me while I chill at the house and I'm good. And that's what this movie did.

Y'all wanted to hate or are looking for too much. This movie was exactly what it was supposed to be...a simple casual entertaining watch at home. Shit starred Jack Harlow FFS.

It had its moments.

Bruh gettin night night'd 2 times was hilarious.

Yeah its pretty wild to see everybody shitting on it in here, literally everywhere else folks saying its a cool little movie that was better then alot of these reboots.

This how Macklemore won a Grammy

Y'all too welcoming of visitors and i'on like it one bit

The hell you talkin about? Haha. You know Jack Harlow's character was white in the original right? And this one had a black director, unlike the original that had a white man.

Whole lotta funny actin going on in this thread for a pro-black site. This is a movie by an up and coming black director with a majority black cast. And y'all are shittin on it without even watching it?

And I mean not watching is one thing... don't watch what you don't want to watch. And watching it, but not liking it is one thing... just because a lot of black people were involved doesn't make you obligated to like it. But not watching AND shitting on it? That's weird. Someone on the cast fuck y'alls bitch?

Whole lotta funny actin going on in this thread for a pro-black site. This is a movie by an up and coming black director with a majority black cast. And y'all are shittin on it without even watching it?

And I mean not watching is one thing... don't watch what you don't want to watch. And watching it, but not liking it is one thing... just because a lot of black people were involved doesn't make you obligated to like it. But not watching AND shitting on it? That's weird. Someone on the cast fuck y'alls bitch?

Yes Nigga. I am shitting on that stupid ass fuck ass reboot.

I don’t care who is involved. Fuck em.

See, I respect my time. I see you don’t. We different.

Back