Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu White Men Can't Jump (Reboot)

Nah, he needs some good independent joints under his belt or something.

Not these shitty movies. He 0-2 on feature films.

I feel you on dude doing some independent joints.

If gettin Marvel money or even this house party/white men can’t jump money can go towards funding that, so be it. Dude has a distinct style and skills that are being wasted right now.

I feel you on dude doing some independent joints.

If gettin Marvel money or even this house party/white men can’t jump money can go towards funding that, so be it. Dude has a distinct style and skills that are being wasted right now.

Yeah, I completely understand getting your foot in the door, especially as a black filmmaker, but he should have known that if these 2 movies wasn't as good or better than the OG's. They wasn't gonna be good.

do-not-want-what.gif

I’m watching the new trailer and objectively it doesn’t look irredeemable like house party was.Yeah it probably sucks but it can be watched imo

There’s some corny stuff in it but it’s watchable. Especially if y’all watched that Jonah hill Eddie Murphy shit lol

Also I think the original gets hyped up a bit too much

I know it’s quintessentially 90s and it’s basketball but that movie was only okay I don’t think it’s blasphemous to get remade

It’s moreso why is it being remade instead of creating something new?

I’m watching the new trailer and objectively it doesn’t look irredeemable like house party was.Yeah it probably sucks but it can be watched imo

There’s some corny stuff in it but it’s watchable. Especially if y’all watched that Jonah hill Eddie Murphy shit lol

Also I think the original gets hyped up a bit too much

I know it’s quintessentially 90s and it’s basketball but that movie was only okay I don’t think it’s blasphemous to get remade

It’s moreso why is it being remade instead of creating something new?

the original wasnt so good that it warranted a remake imo

Back