Welcome To aBlackWeb

White man says he's a non-binary Korean. Thoughts?

Bow to Royalty

Just facts

What's your opinion on this? Would you accept his preferred race if he said he's black? Do you accept his pronouns but not his race? His race but not his pronouns?

EDIT: How would you address him? Would you tell people he's a non-binary Korean?

Last edited:

What's your opinion on this? Would you accept his preferred race if he said he's black? Do you accept his pronouns but not his race? His race but not his pronouns?

OIP.1ZD20KO9LLAbH1eHV2CMuAHaFt

Just cuz you FEEL like you're something dont make it true.

that being said... as long as they arent harming anyone... I dont give a fuck

But check this. What if the USA gotta cut Koreans a check and a lot of transracial Koreans want a check and sue and win.

Just imagine the shit storm with telling them they ain’t real Koreans.

Now think about the same folks saying they black getting them checks and “benefits” as us. It wouldn’t be my money but I would still feel some type of way about and be mad.

I said that to say where our damn reparations at Lol

But check this. What if the USA gotta cut Koreans a check and a lot of transracial Koreans want a check and sue and win.

Just imagine the shit storm with telling them they ain’t real Koreans.

Now think about the same folks saying they black getting them checks and “benefits” as us. It wouldn’t be my money but I would still feel some type of way about and be mad.

I said that to say where our damn reparations at Lol

lol silly shit aside I would assume if the passing out checks you would have to prove your lineage at some point... you cant just be a muhfucka that LOOK korean.. or black or whatever

lol silly shit aside I would assume if the passing out checks you would have to prove your lineage at some point... you cant just be a muhfucka that LOOK korean.. or black or whatever

But…..

Let me stop.

Pay us though

Back