Welcome To aBlackWeb

White guy finds out that his wife has been pretending to be a Black man on Reddit

I really think a lot of white people have a kind of insanity when it comes to black people. They seem to love or envy everything about us, but they've been taught to look down on and hate us. All those things are in conflict, so they wind up doing goofy shit like this.

Them muthafuccas are envious of us bruh.

Our culture

Our swag

Our food

The fact that so many folks wanna be like us. They wanna be a part of ALL that.

They feel left out. A lot...some...a couple of them don't wanna say "nigga" to be racist. They wanna say it b/c its the cool thing to say. They feel like they're being left outside the cool club.

Them muthafuccas are envious of us bruh.

Our culture

Our swag

Our food

The fact that so many folks wanna be like us. They wanna be a part of ALL that.

They feel left out. A lot...some...a couple of them don't wanna say "nigga" to be racist. They wanna say it b/c its the cool thing to say. They feel like they're being left outside the cool club.

When you step back and look at what black people have done in this country, it's actually mind bogglingly impressive. Like how does a group of people become the cultural leaders of a nation when that nation is damn near established on the hatred of that group of people. That shit really doesn't make sense when you think about it.

I did the reverse and pretended to be a White woman on Twitter that hates White men on Twitter. Shit is hilarious. I even had a blog and wrote a book as a White woman back in the first wave of the manosphere vs. feminism wars.

I used to pretend to be a White woman on Ashley Madison and Craigslist and blackmail dudes when I was inbetween jobs lol. I'll had homegirl call them and shit and have phone sex with them lol. Find out where men work at and who they wife is and promise to tell on them.

Being a White woman is some lucrative shit. If reincarnation is real, I wanna come back as a pretty White bitch.

This is HILARIOUS

I did the reverse and pretended to be a White woman on Twitter that hates White men on Twitter. Shit is hilarious. I even had a blog and wrote a book as a White woman back in the first wave of the manosphere vs. feminism wars.

I used to pretend to be a White woman on Ashley Madison and Craigslist and blackmail dudes when I was inbetween jobs lol. I'll had homegirl call them and shit and have phone sex with them lol. Find out where men work at and who they wife is and promise to tell on them.

Being a White woman is some lucrative shit. If reincarnation is real, I wanna come back as a pretty White bitch.
CAEA5D01-9879-4A14-B5A3-B0EA1A6D26BD.gif

1668279333923.gif

Back