Welcome To aBlackWeb

White guy finds out that his wife has been pretending to be a Black man on Reddit

Couple of white folk on the ic got caught doing the same thing right?

What's scumbag Stew's s/n on here?

I know he made an account here, because he posted a few times a while back.

I've still got questions about the Lady Zee situation.

Stew allegedly was in constant contact with her, but.........from what I recall..........it was allegedly her boyfriend pretending to be her.

So, somebody's got some explaining to do.

Last edited:
What's scumbag Stew's s/n on here?

I know he made an account here, because he posted a few times a while back.

I've still got questions about the Lady Zee situation.

Stew allegedly was in constant contact with her, but.........from what I call..........it was allegedly her boyfriend pretending to be her.

So, somebody's got some explaining to do.

naw zee did a proof pic….what she did was pretend she loved black men and claimed she always dated them and in reality she was married/engaged to a white guy and was dating him for years

naw zee did a proof pic….what she did was pretend she loved black men and claimed she always dated them and in reality she was married/engaged to a white guy and was dating him for years

Yo that's...

oh_my_cornel_west.gif

I really think a lot of white people have a kind of insanity when it comes to black people. They seem to love or envy everything about us, but they've been taught to look down on and hate us. All those things are in conflict, so they wind up doing goofy shit like this.

I did the reverse and pretended to be a White woman on Twitter that hates White men on Twitter. Shit is hilarious. I even had a blog and wrote a book as a White woman back in the first wave of the manosphere vs. feminism wars.

I used to pretend to be a White woman on Ashley Madison and Craigslist and blackmail dudes when I was inbetween jobs lol. I'll had homegirl call them and shit and have phone sex with them lol. Find out where men work at and who they wife is and promise to tell on them.

Being a White woman is some lucrative shit. If reincarnation is real, I wanna come back as a pretty White bitch.

Last edited:
I did the reverse and pretended to be a White woman on Twitter that hates White men on Twitter. Shit is hilarious. I even had a blog and wrote a book as a White woman back in the first wave of the manosphere vs. feminism wars.

I used to pretend to be a White woman on Ashley Madison and Craigslist and blackmail dudes when I was inbetween jobs lol. I'll had homegirl call them and shit and have phone sex with them lol. Find out where men work at and who they wife is and promise to tell on them.

Being a White woman is some lucrative shit. If reincarnation is real, I wanna come back as a pretty White bitch.

508715C0-9D17-48B6-ABD3-3011B63F8F78.png

If a recall correctly "zee"was catfishing using someone else pics as well

So that won't even her fr? Thats wild

I knew the whole "that was really my boyfriend and not me" cop out was some bullshit. She said that cause she knew that pretending to be a gaylias would get niggas off her back since she faked her Jamaican-irish boyfriend and shit.

come out the closet bro

Back