Welcome To aBlackWeb

White guy finds out that his wife has been pretending to be a Black man on Reddit

I did the reverse and pretended to be a White woman on Twitter that hates White men on Twitter. Shit is hilarious. I even had a blog and wrote a book as a White woman back in the first wave of the manosphere vs. feminism wars.

I used to pretend to be a White woman on Ashley Madison and Craigslist and blackmail dudes when I was inbetween jobs lol. I'll had homegirl call them and shit and have phone sex with them lol. Find out where men work at and who they wife is and promise to tell on them.

Being a White woman is some lucrative shit. If reincarnation is real, I wanna come back as a pretty White bitch.
Nigga what?

it’s like the third weirdest thing posted in this thread, tho

ya man over there wrote a book and maintained a whole blog as a white woman

I got six figures off that lol.

Y'all don't understand the race/gender/pua blog hustle back in those days.

It's no different than it is no different than it is now with motherfuckers like Just Pearly Things.

If you are a White woman that can use male talking points and be slightly misogynistic, you are gonna cake up.

I had a whole operation with me and my white bitch at the time.

I had her doing internet chats with people in the space, proving it was a woman lol.

2003 to 2010, if you was good at marketing and seo, you could flame the internet gender wars and make hundreds thousands with blogs and ebooks.

And that's what I did.

Lol and that's what a lot of White men in that space did too using a girlfriend or a friend as their spokesperson, they just won't admit lol.

And blackmailing men on Ashley Madison was just basic social engineering shit I picked up from hacker forums.

Last edited:
I got six figures off that lol.

Y'all don't understand the race/gender/pua blog hustle back in those days.

It's no different than it is no different than it is now with motherfuckers like Just Pearly Things.

If you are a White woman that can use male talking points and be slightly misogynistic, you are gonna cake up.

I had a whole operation with me and my white bitch at the time.

I had her doing internet chats with people in the space, proving it was a woman lol.

2003 to 2010, if you was good at marketing and seo, you could flame the internet gender wars and make hundreds thousands with blogs and ebooks.

And that's what I did.

Lol and that's what a lot of White men in that space did too using a girlfriend or a friend as their spokesperson, they just won't admit lol.

And blackmailing men on Ashley Madison was just basic social engineering shit I picked up from hacker forums.
What all that got to do with this part; "I wanna come back as a pretty White bitch."?

I did the reverse and pretended to be a White woman on Twitter that hates White men on Twitter. Shit is hilarious. I even had a blog and wrote a book as a White woman back in the first wave of the manosphere vs. feminism wars.

I used to pretend to be a White woman on Ashley Madison and Craigslist and blackmail dudes when I was inbetween jobs lol. I'll had homegirl call them and shit and have phone sex with them lol. Find out where men work at and who they wife is and promise to tell on them.

Being a White woman is some lucrative shit. If reincarnation is real, I wanna come back as a pretty White bitch.

Lmaooo

Fam some stories you keep in the tuck.

Lmaooooooooo

So that won't even her fr? Thats wild

I knew the whole "that was really my boyfriend and not me" cop out was some bullshit. She said that cause she knew that pretending to be a gaylias would get niggas off her back since she faked her Jamaican-irish boyfriend and shit.
I think it came out cuz of her mom's pics ..

bruh @deadeye is a real professional

my guy said he was gon check his stash of proof pics he had put away in the database

cuzzo been filing away info on forum chicks his entire internet
I know u got at least 20yrs of service at this point bruh

Russell Westbrook laughing clip.gif

Not quite 20 years.

I think I started building my database in 2010.

Started off with Manda, and then it kind of took on a life of it's own.

Back