Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW Posters...

@Kandycita, like my fam @Whispering Eye quote, Kandy keeps the trap (site) jumping with the threads and persistence. Ootelwah Owls lol *inside joke*

@King Du - One of the GOAT story tellers and the most respectable poster on here and previous on the IC

@DOS_patos - Always serving the streets with the food for the brain with his empowerment posts.

@StringerBell - Underrated poster but he keeps the streets alarmed on what's going on in the world. A lot of news I found out with his post. F**k CNN, F**k Fox News, support Stringer Bell's news

No lie...majority of the info I get about what going on in the world...I get from Stringer.

@DOS_patos and @The Mad Titan for showing Black folks that just 'cause you're born in America doesn't mean you have to stay here to find success.

@King Du and @LadyDu for their posts in the Funny Pictures/Memes thread... Though Du been slipping some extra corny shit in there lately

@Goldie for the site 'cause ain't no tellin what I'd be doing while I'm working to pass the time.

@Evil Morty and @deadeye and all the other cats in the OG Bobby Johnson contingency for helping to keep the balance here.

Talk the type niggas that are clapped for and when asked for a few words niggas be like "can the owner of a blue Hyundai move your car, I'm outta here"

I like a lot of members and I love what @King Du said because it’s true I’m relatively quiet irl unless I’m really cool with you and this site helps me be social without all the effort when I’m at home or anywhere else it’s truly a great site. I’ll post individual members later.

Type niggas who hate microwaves cause it makes fat niggas fatter faster

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

mind blown

I've never thought about this

are microwaves to blame for american obesity?

we were never supposed to have mexican rice in 90 seconds cuh!!!!!!

We also aren't suppose to eat 3000+ calories a day.

yeah thats crazy....i cant even hang like that anymore i'd be sleep

that was late teen/early 20's days......whole pizzas, two meats and two starches kinda meals, cereal and ice cream at night smh

im reallly trippin behind this microwave thing tho

it made it so convenient to rush to your demise lol....not only are you getting whole high calorie meals prepared way too quick, but the shit thats designed for it is all preservatives

damn you, science

yeah thats crazy....i cant even hang like that anymore i'd be sleep

that was late teen/early 20's days......whole pizzas, two meats and two starches kinda meals, cereal and ice cream at night smh

im reallly trippin behind this microwave thing tho

it made it so convenient to rush to your demise lol....not only are you getting whole high calorie meals prepared way too quick, but the shit thats designed for it is all preservatives

damn you, science

When I was 22, the crew would post up at my apartment and we'd order a large pizza each and wash it down with a couple of bottles of Boones. There would almost never be anything left afterwards. I used to be able to scarf down ungodly amounts of food back then so I could easily hit 3000 calories in a single meal.

These days if I even look at some shit like that I'll gain weight.

Reactions: 1/2
And my new fav peeps at ABW @Kandycita and @Love for their perspectives

@Kandycita for her consistency and dedication to keeping the site active

@Kandycita easily one of most dedicated, active, and engraving m entertaining people here. I love her involvement and her energy. Her personality is one of the most important pieces to this whole puzzel

@Kandycita for black business opportunity

@Kandycita, like my fam @Whispering Eye quote, Kandy keeps the trap (site) jumping with the threads and persistence. Ootelwah Owls lol *inside joke*

AFFA0915-37B5-4EB9-96ED-DC5EA4023EB8.gif

When I was 22, the crew would post up at my apartment and we'd order a large pizza each and wash it down with a couple of bottles of Boones. There would almost never be anything left afterwards. I used to be able to scarf down ungodly amounts of food back then so I could easily hit 3000 calories in a single meal.

These days if I even look at some shit like that I'll gain weight.
Rns boones!? You sound like a tranny from the 90s with AIDs even in his sun glasses

@Goldie because without him I wouldn’t have met the many cool ass people I’ve met on this site so far.

@Ghost313 for being like thee most amazing person ever to me. I got soooooo much love for you babe ❤️

@Kandycita for my bomb ass shirts and keeping the site going with her many posts, even the posts I side eye lmao

@Whispering Eye for keeping it real, I see you boo and thank you for being you ❤️

Most of all the mfs that make me laugh hard as hell while I’m at work. That post about dude finger being white took me OUT!

Back