Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW Posters...

type niggas who get they kids adult meals at mcdonalds cause happy meals are for bitches.
ya kid is 2 nigga. he cant eat a big mac and large coke
dollar menu pop off too, and i tell them nigets bring a toy with you and yall sharing a water bottle

Last edited:
nah everybody just aint verbally affectionate and shit lol

im like this irl tho

i feel funny telling my mama i love you and dont think i've ever said that shit to my brothers

i hated that part in church where they wanted everybody to hug the people around you and all that

Nervous-Kid-Looks-Down.gif

uhh, peace be with you
see...type nigga who hear happy birthday and he walk out saying he good.

im like this irl tho

i feel funny telling my mama i love you and dont think i've ever said that shit to my brothers

i hated that part in church where they wanted everybody to hug the people around you and all that

uhh, peace be with you
I had to get used to doing that.. I get a chill when I tell my brothers that shit but its real blood love so its whatever..Its like men cant express themselves without that gay shit popping up yo nh

I had to get used to doing that.. I get a chill when I tell my brothers that shit but its real blood love so its whatever..Its like men cant express themselves without that gay shit popping up yo nh
It ain't just men. I don't like saying all that goofy lovey dovey shit either. And I'm not really about people touchin me unless we suppose to be touchin. Tho I do identify with my animus quite a bit.

It ain't just men. I don't like saying all that goofy lovey dovey shit either. And I'm not really about people touchin me unless we suppose to be touchin. Tho I do identify with my animus quite a bit.
Love is love but nah all that huggin aint necessary dap and dip

aside from any homophobic shit, I just didnt grow up like that

we didnt hug or kiss or say that kinda shit out loud, we knew we loved each other and it was just understood I guess

that and the fact that we moved so much, I've never had that band of bros with that i love you shit either

had new friends every few years and was always the new guy

I dodge people and cancel plans now for fear of getting too close or comfortable

i dont want you depending on me to be a good friend and shit.....at the same time when we do click up, drinks or meals on me

thats my love

aside from any homophobic shit, I just didnt grow up like that

we didnt hug or kiss or say that kinda shit out loud, we knew we loved each other and it was just understood I guess

that and the fact that we moved so much, I've never had that band of bros with that i love you shit either

had new friends every few years and was always the new guy

I dodge people and cancel plans now for fear of getting too close or comfortable

i dont want you depending on me to be a good friend and shit.....at the same time when we do click up, drinks or meals on me

thats my love
real talk same for me and mine..we do things to show love and appreciation

im like this irl tho

uhh, peace be with you

Lmao I used act like I aint see niggas

face the wall if I have to or pretend im bout to hug somebody else so they just move on.. I aint ever been big on hugs and I loves you either man that shit just feel weird.

Reactions: 1/2
@Kandycita, like my fam @Whispering Eye quote, Kandy keeps the trap (site) jumping with the threads and persistence. Ootelwah Owls lol *inside joke*

@King Du - One of the GOAT story tellers and the most respectable poster on here and previous on the IC

@DOS_patos - Always serving the streets with the food for the brain with his empowerment posts.

@StringerBell - Underrated poster but he keeps the streets alarmed on what's going on in the world. A lot of news I found out with his post. F**k CNN, F**k Fox News, support Stringer Bell's news

Back