Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW Posters...

I fux with @DOS_patos he make you think bout certain topics and your better be on ya shit when u reply to his.

@Goldie hes the engine that keeps this going.

@Kandycita for black business opportunity

The whole ABW (IC included) coming together to make a mans dream a reality. Without us there’s no Goldie, without Goldie there is no us!

@Southern VA from bringing us those ugly heffas(jk) lol I toss him a few thousands on occasion for his work

For all those who fuck with me it’s all love! That’s a list on its own!

im thankful for
1. @Sion homie keep money in folks pocket and it always an open book and willing to help anyone get they loot right without asking anything in return. He actually keeps me inspired more than he knows.
2. @Goldie for making a place for me to vent and making that nice shirt that irritates and scares white people. i might need a new one...i wear that shirt like everyday just to go to the corner store. man you should see the faces when i wore it the other day at the carnival they have here..lol great times.
3. @konceptjones dude is a wealth of knowledge and has the old school way of thinking. we need more of it around here to keep some of these fukkas in check.
4. @1/2 dude has a story that needs to be told. and he still is able to laugh about it all in the end. sometimes, it can make you think back and know life is peaks and valleys. i gotta reach out to homie soon.
5. im thankful @Cain aint dead. the nigga is like 400 yrs old. he aint got much time. i just want to buy the nigga a few drinks so i can tell my kids i met the man who proofread the bible. this man also has a story that needs to be told.

all in all i learn from all yall but yall get no royalties.
No slight to @Sion but if it wasn’t for @MzKB @Kentucky and myself no one was keeping pockets laced with the virtual bucks!

Shout to Si tho I’m coming for that crown B CYOL

#GMG GetMoney!!

Yall the type to get all sentimental around the holidays huh...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1/2
yall the type niggas that rather see a dog fight and frown on puppies being born

the type niggas who feel pink in a strip club and go start a fight in the parking lot to keep ya manhood in check

type niggas who turn they head when they smashing a chick cuz they dont want her seeing them enjoying themselves.

type niggas who get they kids adult meals at mcdonalds cause happy meals are for bitches.
ya kid is 2 nigga. he cant eat a big mac and large coke

nah everybody just aint verbally affectionate and shit lol

im like this irl tho

i feel funny telling my mama i love you and dont think i've ever said that shit to my brothers

i hated that part in church where they wanted everybody to hug the people around you and all that

Nervous-Kid-Looks-Down.gif

uhh, peace be with you

Back