Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW Posters...

Edit

We talking real life thankful or keeps the site popping thankful?

I need clarity

Last edited:
I'm thankful for all of the ABW posters. A lot my best laughs come from yall.

If I had to pick a top 5 for 2018.

1. The staff . All the mods I've chose have held it down and none of them made me regret or rethink my choice.
2. @MoeW , slept on poster. This nigga is always dropping some exclusive shit.
3. @StringerBell , ABW's own Van Jones
4. @Matike85 another poster who drops exclusive shit daily and one of the handful of posters who keeps the Pic Gallery poppin.
5. @DOS_patos one of the overall best posters on the site and one of the few posters who actually makes dope threads.

1. The staff . All the mods I've chose have held it down and none of them made me regret or rethink my choice.
4. @Matike85 another poster who drops exclusive shit daily and one of the handful of posters who keeps the Pic Gallery poppin.
5. @DOS_patos one of the overall best posters on the site and one of the few posters who actually makes dope threads.

:aye:

I gotta add @Mooney to the list too. If you've ever hosted an MK before you know that shit can be somewhat time consuming and he does that shit nearly everyday. The whole Record Store is thankful for that.

im thankful for
1. @Sion homie keep money in folks pocket and it always an open book and willing to help anyone get they loot right without asking anything in return. He actually keeps me inspired more than he knows.
2. @Goldie for making a place for me to vent and making that nice shirt that irritates and scares white people. i might need a new one...i wear that shirt like everyday just to go to the corner store. man you should see the faces when i wore it the other day at the carnival they have here..lol great times.
3. @konceptjones dude is a wealth of knowledge and has the old school way of thinking. we need more of it around here to keep some of these fukkas in check.
4. @1/2 dude has a story that needs to be told. and he still is able to laugh about it all in the end. sometimes, it can make you think back and know life is peaks and valleys. i gotta reach out to homie soon.
5. im thankful @Cain aint dead. the nigga is like 400 yrs old. he aint got much time. i just want to buy the nigga a few drinks so i can tell my kids i met the man who proofread the bible. this man also has a story that needs to be told.

all in all i learn from all yall but yall get no royalties.

Give thanks to

@Goldie ... Great site ... The Transition from the IC to ABW was a great move for me... The Rivalry between the posters are the same, the shits and giggles are same, but convo between each member and discussions are better than the IC

@Soul_Rattler Planet Chocolate is the best Eye Candy thread on Pic Gallery... Genius Thread

@5th Letter ... Great concept for all Tournaments bruh... and I enjoy your hate for Eminem...LMAO

@Cain ... Amirahdyme enough said...I must admit you @Kentucky told me so... Next year IG ABW Tournament is going to be epic... Because More New Eye Candies came up this year and now we all know these IG Models be Lurking this site...Tell Queen Briana Bette that ABW Top IG Model Crown Ainā€™t Safe... LOL

P.S.: @Goldie ...Ciera Rogers hating on ABW community just validates that ABW is a premiere web site throughout the internet and especially within the Black Media... Congrats my DMV Area brotha for your success.

upload_2018-11-6_9-53-3.gif

Last edited:
Give thanks to

@Goldie ... Great site ... The Transition from the IC to ABW was a great move for me... The Rivalry between the posters are the same, the shits and giggles are same, but convo between each member and discussions are better than the IC

@Soul_Rattler Planet Chocolate is the best Eye Candy thread on Pic Gallery... Genius Thread

@5th Letter ... Great concept for all Tournaments bruh... and I enjoy your hate for Eminem...LMAO

@Cain ... Amirahdyme enough said...I must admit you @Kentucky told me so... Next year IG ABW Tournament is going to be epic... Because More New Eye Candies came up this year and now we all know these IG Models be Lurking this site...Tell Queen Briana Bette that ABW Top IG Model Ainā€™t Safe... LOL

P.S.: @Goldie ...Ciera Rogers hating on ABW community just validates that ABW is a premiere web site throughout the internet and especially within the Black Media... Congrats my DMV Area brotha for your success.

View attachment 84604
Respect my G

200w.gif

@Goldie for giving us such a dope environment to kick it in.

@Kandycita for her consistency and dedication to keeping the site active

@King Du for being a commanding presence on the site and keeping the women safe

@All of the women of ABW for being unique, opinionated and entertaining. I hope y'all know how valuable you are to this site.

@Almost all of the men of ABW for offering a glimpse into the male psyche and speaking your truths . And some of y'all are funny af and make my day go by.

Reactions: 1/2
The people I know from here offline/irl already know how I feel about them because I tell them, straight up.

@Goldie & @Golden
I take no credit for what they did here, but I am thankful for them including me. For anyone who was there to see it, the three of us linked up on one thread... Played against each other.... And proved we were essentially the driving force in these kind of environments. We understood what entertained people, what kind of drama got their attention, got them engaged, and executed that shit to perfection.

The light bulb had to go on at that point because them asking me so early to come here was no mistake, and we've consistently worked together to keep the game here. I appreciate them including me, cuz I be having a ball.

@Kandycita easily one of most dedicated, active, and engraving m entertaining people here. I love her involvement and her energy. Her personality is one of the most important pieces to this whole puzzel

My nigga @Chicity .....I ain't think he would ever step up to be a mod considering he was the main RRR front runner. But homie really is into this shit. It's like a surprising but mad welcome addition. I knew chi for years and never thought not only would he mod, but mod so well

And last @LadyDu .....I mean she's not that active, but she understands the need for sites like this. No one could function in real life with drama like we get into on the boards. But to sad reality is we live in a world where mad people around us stay in some drama. We're the boring ones. We stay in the house mostly, and play on our phones geeking... Sure we get out when we do... But life is draining, and we take care of a lot together. So to have something as simple as this site to trip off of together is a blessing.

We literally sit the house on off days and just laugh at silly shit.... That's why we both stay in that meme thread.... That's just us sitting together laughing at pictures.... Only I'm normally at work and she's home in the bed....

I can't narrow it down to specific people, but the groups of people I appreciate are

The guys in the sports room, its never stagnant and they are always on top on what's happening currently, with knowledge of what they are talking about.

IP360 in the Pic room, keeping the BBW thread stocked with something new, something old, and nothing borrowed from other places besides Instagram...I guess that counts as one person

And finally the collective in the entertainment section ...always in depth convos on movies, shows, and games. I go there if I'm on the fence about buying a game or watching a series.

Back