Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where's the line between flirting and sexual harassment?

Gotdamn, niggas still keeping this thread going?

Let’s try this a different way - Are there any niggas here who don’t know the difference between shooting your shot and harassment?

I mean you yourself. Like you are genuinely and legitimately confused about how to interact with women without harassing them.

Raise ya hands.

Some dudes just give off a creepy vibe off rip bruh. There's also an uptick in these fools physically attacking women some of them are just terrified.

By "[giving off] a creepy vibe" , you do mean that they're ugly or that they are too weird?

Because a great number of women does not tolerate the idea of dating down, neither to frequent or befriend one man who does not comform to eithet the norms of their own social background or personal ideals-- unless he's very handsome and endearing, otherwise she gotta ignore the red flags (or lack thereof of anything that tip them off) .

Some women found me creepy for the exact same things that drawn other women about me, like my quirkness, intellectual literacy, wits, oratory skills, way of speaking, way of walking, ideals, etcetera.

But of course, if we're speaking about men who cannot get the signals of rejection, that is an ambiguous matter: because from one part some of these men are geniune creeps, while others are simply comforming to what borh society and their dates taught them-- so to speak to chase after the object of their advances no matter how long she pretend not being interested (heck, how many Spaniard, Latin, African and Caribbean dances are based upon the very premice than the ideal woman shall pretend being unappealed by the seducer's courting for being an appropriate seduceress, and the ideal man shall keep pushing to prove his own manliness and will?) .

Hence why I said the best solution when women at workplaces or anywhere else feels discomforted by one fellow man's pushing their advances toward them is to simply woman up and spill the beans, instead assuming than men cannot take a L with grace like most women does.

Gotdamn, niggas still keeping this thread going?

Let’s try this a different way - Are there any niggas here who don’t know the difference between shooting your shot and harassment?

I mean you yourself. Like you are genuinely and legitimately confused about how to interact with women without harassing them.

Raise ya hands.

I don't flirt with other coworkers at work. Lest I no longer do.

And when I used to do this, I only did it after slowly reciprocating the same to female coworkers who hitted first. Let alone harassed me.

Yup...and they're in this thread *shudders*

Rejecting dudes, no matter how polite/nice you are, can and does lead to a woman being called everything but a child of God, at best...physically assaulted at worst.

Better outright saying no. If he's a creep, he's going to get fired and garner a judicial file and that would make one more dysfunctional unit removed from the workplace.

If he don't get it, we don't need him.

what-if-he-falls-off-if-he-dieshe-dies.jpg

It doesn’t matter who the initiator is, it only matters the person receiving it and how they feel about it.

Only people who constantly get rejected because of who they are get in their feelings when someone else does the same thing and get no repercussions.

I feel bad for these latter people.

Except that the non profit donator is fully aware about the fact you're not intetested in the product: he just want to entice you into buying it until you either change your mind out of whatever misleading guilt or repressed interest awaken at the moment, or crack up and spoil your bank account to get rid of the donator.

You're comparing men who are either too foolish to not distinguish feminine friendliness with seductiveness--or actually catch mixed signals from women who just want to get some attention but nothing further, with professional salesmen/saleswomen who wittingly employs a passive-agressive social engineering trick that works since the advent of religious proxyletism and archaic market complexes.

I've using a few watered-down variations of these tricks myself for a couple of years... it's crazy how many lottery tickets, cigarettes, pastries and meals you can sell by appealing people. Or how many women tries to hit on you and underhoes personalities changes by using the same tricks used by young saleswomen in retail stores and business compagnies: I even got at some point a few of those latter ones in matter who told me "naah, you're seem smart and very charming but your trick doesn't work on me. We do the exact same thing for a living." ?

Well, they aren't necessarily aware of ppl being disinterested. It's not simply a product they're selling, it's for a good cause. But it's besides the point. There's no reason to be super strict and overwrought with analogous comparisons.

I just meant to note the feelings of discomfort that exist on the side who is being talked up, softened up, whatever u might call it. Some ppl don't want to be blatant with rejection, not when it potentially comes across as a rudely curt cut off. Hurt feelings and all.

Plus, there's always the possibility a woman being a sweet talked isn't even clued into it.

Rejection can either be very black and white, with little to no grey area involved: when a man's too direct, overly insistent in his approach.

Or rejection can be drawn out: when men play the patient, considered long game, let it develop organically. These approaches can leave plenty of grey area for misjudgment.

Well, they aren't necessarily aware of ppl being disinterested. It's not simply a product they're selling, it's for a good cause. But it's besides the point. There's no reason to be super strict and overwrought with analogous comparisons.

I just meant to note the feelings of discomfort that exist on the side who is being talked up, softened up, whatever u might call it. Some ppl don't want to be blatant with rejection, not when it potentially comes across as a rudely curt cut off. Hurt feelings and all.

Plus, there's always the possibility a woman being a sweet talked isn't even clued into it.

Rejection can either be very black and white, with little to no grey area involved: when a man's too direct, overly insistent in his approach.

Or rejection can be drawn out: when men play the patient, considered long game, let it develop organically. These approaches can leave plenty of grey area for misjudgment.

That's crazy how we are so afraid to hurt people's feelings and ego over matters anyone shall learn to experience at least a few couple of times in their early romantic/sexual life to better evolve, when we feel no qualms to break down and step on each other over petty matters...

Last edited:
That's crazy how we are so afraid to hurt people's feelings and ego over matters anyone shall learn to experience at least a few couple if times in their early romantic/sexual life to better evolve, when we feel no qualms to break down and step on each other over petty matters...

man the truth is some dudes have a fragile ego/or just crazy and can't handle upfront rejection

I don't blame women for feeling like they need to use a little finesse instead of just telling someone no outright

some of u niggaz just don't accept rejection in a healthy way and take it to another level

sexual harassment (just harassing women in general) is more black and white than cats are admitting to in this thread

man the truth is some dudes have a fragile ego/or just crazy and can't handle upfront rejection

I don't blame women for feeling like they need to use a little finesse instead of just telling someone no outright

some of u niggaz just don't accept rejection in a healthy way and take it to another level

sexual harassment (just harassing women in general) is more black and white than cats are admitting to in this thread

They act like children.

Back