Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where's the line between flirting and sexual harassment?

In the workplace it is if you're constantly shooting your shot.

What's constant, and what responsibility does the woman have to let it be known the advances are unwelcome?

let's say a man asks a woman out, and she isn't interested so she makes up a lie about her parents visiting that weekend. Then he asks her out the the next week, and she says she'll be out of town that weekend. Then he asks her out the next week, and she says she already has plans that weekend. Now the clues are possibly there, but is he harassing her? She won't say she's not interested.

Line is thin as fuck.

Especially when discomfort isn't expressed.

A man can tell a woman she looks nice today. She may smile, say thank you, and say she likes his haircut. Then leave the room and be like "He made a comment about my appearance that made me uncomfortable. I could tell he was hitting on me. I didn't know what to say, it all just made me feel so uneasy". But all dude has to go on is "She smiled and said she was feeling my hair"

What's constant, and what responsibility does the woman have to let it be known the advances are unwelcome?

let's say a man asks a woman out, and she isn't interested so she makes up a lie about her parents visiting that weekend. Then he asks her out the the next week, and she says she'll be out of town that weekend. Then he asks her out the next week, and she says she already has plans that weekend. Now the clues are possibly there, but is he harassing her? She won't say she's not interested.
That's the issue, she doesn't have to say anything to you. Yes it is harassment if you keep asking and she keep blowing you off.

Been told to keep it cordial at work, even if the bitch bad, bow legged, choclatey with a nice ass. Nobody wants me to get my life and this bitch bad.

That's the issue, she doesn't have to say anything to you. Yes it is harassment if you keep asking and she keep blowing you off.

How many times? Some people are just legit busy. Shit in the summer it's not crazy to be busy a few weekends in a row. She's intentionally making up lies to avoid saying she's not interested.

Again men aren't mind readers. How is a man to differentiate lying about being busy and being busy?

At work chicks get hand shakes and daps. Ion care what they say, do, or how they look at me.

I told a female associate that I've known for years, one time told her "you look really nice today"

She got upset and said "stop fucking playing wit me boy"

And you know why...it was unexpected
8e4ccf8a9a4184f0391f20903e53233d74afb3bf.gif

Cause germs dont give compliments at work

I'd say in this situation, when it becomes pretty clear that she isn't interested...anything beyond that is harassment. In this situation, given just the facts that you stated, I'd say that it's VERY clear that this woman is not interested and I can't think if any other realistic way it can be looked at. You asked her out 3 times. And 3 times she has told you no. She didn't say 'Oh but I'm free next weekend.' Or 'How about we grab lunch during the week?' Etc, etc, etc.

The picture seems pretty clear to me.

How many times? Some people are just legit busy. Shit in the summer it's not crazy to be busy a few weekends in a row. She's intentionally making up lies to avoid saying she's not interested.

Again men aren't mind readers. How is a man to differentiate lying about being busy and being busy?
There is not set times. If she keeps shooting you down, why keep trying? People make time for what they want. If you dont even have her personal number after your many attempts, she is not interested and you shouldnt waste your time.

Back