Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where's the line between flirting and sexual harassment?

There a video of a guy being a jerk and the women let it pass because they thought he was attractive.

then a not so attractive guy did the same and was called a creep.

I’ll try to find it
It doesn’t matter who the initiator is, it only matters the person receiving it and how they feel about it.

Only people who constantly get rejected because of who they are get in their feelings when someone else does the same thing and get no repercussions.

Women will be more forgiving of an attractive man being a jerk because they're not necessarily trying to date him. If they see him as a potential fuck what would they care if he's a cunt for.

Plus, Women are less likely to paper bag a mfs head. Men will do that because sex is relatively harder to come by. Women feign playing hard to get so they don't come across as promiscuous, but ultimately if they want sex they can get it with ease so why receive the D from a fugly mf whose personality is just as horrendous as his appearance. They're not acting with as much desperation.

Last edited:
There is no line. The only difference between flirting and sexual harassment is the mood that the bitch is in at the time. If you work with her and she's feeling you it's called flirting. If you work with her and she stops feeling you for any given reason on any given day what was mutual and innocent flirting instantly becomes sexual harassment.

There is no line. The only difference between flirting and sexual harassment is the mood that the bitch is in at the time. If you work with her and she's feeling you it's called flirting. If you work with her and she stops feeling you for any given reason on any given day what was mutual and innocent flirting instantly becomes sexual harassment.
I got to call false on this one. A chick don’t all of a sudden call sexual harassment on a dude because she stops feeling him.

She’ll do that if she stops feeling him and he harasses her because he feels entitled to her after she stops feeling him.

Niggas got to stop feeling entitled to a woman regardless of their history.

It's an oversimplication, but I somewhat agree with the example. Not its context.

What's constant, and what responsibility does the woman have to let it be known the advances are unwelcome?

let's say a man asks a woman out, and she isn't interested so she makes up a lie about her parents visiting that weekend. Then he asks her out the the next week, and she says she'll be out of town that weekend. Then he asks her out the next week, and she says she already has plans that weekend. Now the clues are possibly there, but is he harassing her? She won't say she's not interested.

Moot point. She let a suspense at his advances until either she crack up and accuse him of harassing her, or that he take that as a rebuttal and might have a chance to face her vexation or anger because he didn't "chased" her enough.

Just freaking say you're not into him. Period. She just want another orbiter into her listto flatter her ego, yet misses the bravery necessary to tell him it is just what she want. An orbiter.

Line is thin as fuck.
Especially when discomfort isn't expressed.

A man can tell a woman she looks nice today. She may smile, say thank you, and say she likes his haircut. Then leave the room and be like "He made a comment about my appearance that made me uncomfortable. I could tell he was hitting on me. I didn't know what to say, it all just made me feel so uneasy". But all dude has to go on is "She smiled and said she was feeling my hair"

Or even worse.

A man can casually exchange pleasantries a first time with a woman until he notice she suddenly starts to leer at you a little too much like a bashful lover the first few minutes dialoguing with each other. You try to subtlely rebuke it, then she acts out a little discomforted and regain her composure. You now try to convinxe yourseld you saved your ass from another female coworker who lust after you and that she was simply friendly, in spite knowing too well the embryonary stages of a fledgling sexual chemistry between you and a woman who suddenly can't help but wanting you within seconds, as well as the electrical tension left in the air when a woman's both pheromones and presence are cripping up.
But the next days she change her demeanor completely: her dressing flaunts a little bit more her curves, she wore more fancy coats, watch her diet, came around everytime she know this is your workday with her lips marked with ome of thhe most obviously erotic-coining tones of red lipstick and unmasked in full quarantine,. She ogle at your body parts whenever she think you're not noticing her presence (sometimes, to the point of forgetting she got caught by a half-dozen of other coworkers in the room, who just stares at her stalking over my body, butt, groin or whatever for seconds) , but sometimes she will spontaneously bent her body over front to you or flaunt her silhouette in sideview so that you got a shot of her rear. She
play into her hair, run after you, drink your every word like poetry and play with her hair when she's talking with you. She loves when you're giving her some attention and borders on despair when you feign an appropriate excuse to cut off yourself from everyone - including her - while working on something. She despairedly seek your eye contact, oftne mentions she perhaps know you and has seen you somewhere else when she was younger. She overstep your intimate zone once or twice, but never front to her boyfriend's siblings. Once, she patted your collarbone and right pec for a couple of seconds to warn you that you put your shirt in the wrong sense, so you asked to borrow the closet next to you to change: for an instant, you could read into her supplicating gaze and blushed face "please, let me in with you" .

You rebutt every double entendre, every quidproquos. You even blantantly mentioned you aren't into her type and emumerated the numerous romantic-failures-and-pastimes-turned-vendettas against you that made you earn such choice. She later quidproquo-ed you are the one who are inventing things: a few minutes later, she's was close from blatantly telling you you should not be defiant and rebutted of any advance that a female coworkers give you (even in spite the fact you mentioned many of those bordered or were sex harassment and more) . She get tipped off about you appreciatint bigger girls and BOOM her weight skyrockets within a matter of days. She eat voraciously since a while and try to make you understand she do this for you, by flaunting her fuller assets whenever she can. She blush and cross one's leg when you are crossing yours so she wouldn't notice the fledgling bulge on your pants.

Regardless... she feign discomfort whenever she mistook a feigned bad step or geniune excuse of mine as a geniune bad step or wrong card. You know the game: you kmow you cannot win it. Not unless she finally crack up once at all, want to taste more but her fourth meal of the day and face up the risk from breaking up with her boyfriend, alienate herself from a few coworkers (the latter one's relatives) who know well what is going on and taunt us everytime with the intent to catch the two of us losing in the poker play and passing as a hypocrite in reason of her religiously strict ideal of monogamy and conjugal commitment.

But all you can say is "she smiled and said she appreciated my fashion style, wits, oratory skills, intellectual versability and personality. Who the hell compliments a mam about his physical appareance and abilities as a woman, repeatedly let cues of her infatuation toward him and apmost blatantly called him out for rebutting her, if you are not into him?"

Or even worse.

A man can casually exchange pleasantries a first time with a woman until he notice she suddenly starts to leer at you a little too much like a bashful lover the first few minutes dialoguing with each other. You try to subtlely rebuke it, then she acts out a little discomforted and regain her composure. You now try to convinxe yourseld you saved your ass from another female coworker who lust after you and that she was simply friendly, in spite knowing too well the embryonary stages of a fledgling sexual chemistry between you and a woman who suddenly can't help but wanting you within seconds, as well as the electrical tension left in the air when a woman's both pheromones and presence are cripping up.
But the next days she change her demeanor completely: her dressing flaunts a little bit more her curves, she wore more fancy coats, watch her diet, came around everytime she know this is your workday with her lips marked with ome of thhe most obviously erotic-coining tones of red lipstick and unmasked in full quarantine,. She ogle at your body parts whenever she think you're not noticing her presence (sometimes, to the point of forgetting she got caught by a half-dozen of other coworkers in the room, who just stares at her stalking over my body, butt, groin or whatever for seconds) , but sometimes she will spontaneously bent her body over front to you or flaunt her silhouette in sideview so that you got a shot of her rear. She
play into her hair, run after you, drink your every word like poetry and play with her hair when she's talking with you. She loves when you're giving her some attention and borders on despair when you feign an appropriate excuse to cut off yourself from everyone - including her - while working on something. She despairedly seek your eye contact, oftne mentions she perhaps know you and has seen you somewhere else when she was younger. She overstep your intimate zone once or twice, but never front to her boyfriend's siblings. Once, she patted your collarbone and right pec for a couple of seconds to warn you that you put your shirt in the wrong sense, so you asked to borrow the closet next to you to change: for an instant, you could read into her supplicating gaze and blushed face "please, let me in with you" .

You rebutt every double entendre, every quidproquos. You even blantantly mentioned you aren't into her type and emumerated the numerous romantic-failures-and-pastimes-turned-vendettas against you that made you earn such choice. She later quidproquo-ed you are the one who are inventing things: a few minutes later, she's was close from blatantly telling you you should not be defiant and rebutted of any advance that a female coworkers give you (even in spite the fact you mentioned many of those bordered or were sex harassment and more) . She get tipped off about you appreciatint bigger girls and BOOM her weight skyrockets within a matter of days. She eat voraciously since a while and try to make you understand she do this for you, by flaunting her fuller assets whenever she can. She blush and cross one's leg when you are crossing yours so she wouldn't notice the fledgling bulge on your pants.

Regardless... she feign discomfort whenever she mistook a feigned bad step or geniune excuse of mine as a geniune bad step or wrong card. You know the game: you kmow you cannot win it. Not unless she finally crack up once at all, want to taste more but her fourth meal of the day and face up the risk from breaking up with her boyfriend, alienate herself from a few coworkers (the latter one's relatives) who know well what is going on and taunt us everytime with the intent to catch the two of us losing in the poker play and passing as a hypocrite in reason of her religiously strict ideal of monogamy and conjugal commitment.

But all you can say is "she smiled and said she appreciated my fashion style, wits, oratory skills, intellectual versability and personality. Who the hell compliments a mam about his physical appareance and abilities as a woman, repeatedly let cues of her infatuation toward him and apmost blatantly called him out for rebutting her, if you are not into him?"

yyBTvtD.gif
gbwNt1m.gif

That's the issue, she doesn't have to say anything to you. Yes it is harassment if you keep asking and she keep blowing you off.

The thing is that... why is she letting any suspense, first off? She shouldn't play the seduced-woman-who-are-difficult-to-get card if she's not interested. She's not dumb neither a kid: if he's hitting on you and you are not interested, then tell him immediatly.

She want an orbiter and later complains he's orbiting too much.

My point, Dancing Chicken Man, is that there has even worse scenarios than female coworker who refrains to express her discomfort while repeatedly facing advances from a male coworker... like being actually interested into the said coworker in matter, but backtracting into the refrained discomfort card as soon she suspect the littliest smidge of response.

It's a lose-lose situation for any working man.

The thing is that... why is she letting any suspense, first off? She shouldn't play the seduced-woman-who-are-difficult-to-get card if she's not interested. She's not dumb neither a kid: if he's hitting on you and you are not interested, then tell him immediatly.

I'd imagine this would far more often be the fault of the man misinterpreting her sentiments and not a fault of her own for falsely leading a man on.

I'm sure there have been plenty of conversations that went the way of "girl tries to be kind and attentive, man thinks he's getting somewhere because he's misperceiving friendliness as genuine interest".

Some women don't feel comfortable immediately blowing a man off (no pun intended).

It's like me when I get stopped on the street by non profit donation ppl. I stand there like an idiot nodding my head, pretending to be interested when I know full well the inevitable credit card inquiry is coming and I'll give them a "no sorry, I don't have one". I feel bad saying no from the jump.

I just don't see many actual scenarios play out where a woman is willingly leading a man on for naught.

My point, Dancing Chicken Man, is that there has even worse scenarios than female coworker who refrains to express her discomfort while repeatedly facing advances from a male coworker... like being actually interested into the said coworker in matter, but backtracting into the refrained discomfort card as soon she suspect the littliest smidge of response.

This also sounds like a far fetched scenario.

Then again, it depends... When and where a man is making his own reciprocal advances could be a time and place she isn't comfortable with. Hence the backtracking.

Or maybe his own advances are straying a bit too far off base relative to her own and she's not quite ready for increasingly blatant displays of interest and affection.

It's complex shit.

Last edited:
I'd imagine this would far more often be the fault of the man misinterpreting her sentiments and not a fault of her own for falsely leading a man on.

I'm sure there have been plenty of conversations that went the way of "girl tries to be kind and attentive, man thinks he's getting somewhere because he's misperceiving friendliness as genuine interest".

Some women don't feel comfortable immediately blowing a man off (no pun intended).

It's like me when I get stopped on the street by non profit donation ppl. I stand there like an idiot nodding my head, pretending to be interested when I know full well the inevitable credit card inquiry is coming and I'll give them a "no sorry, I don't have one". I feel bad saying no from the jump.

I just don't see many actual scenarios play out where a woman is willingly leading a man on for naught.

With your example of people asking for a donation. You don't say no when they first start speaking to you... ok. But when it comes time for them to ask you the question, you tell them no.

When they ask for a donation you don't pat your pockets and say "ah damn, I left my wallet at home". Then next time you see them and they ask you don't say "Sorry, I'm running really late. I don't have time". Then when they see you again, get annoyed that they keep asking you for a donation because you already gave them clues.

Except that the non profit donator is fully aware about the fact you're not intetested in the product: he just want to entice you into buying it until you either change your mind out of whatever misleading guilt or repressed interest awaken at the moment, or crack up and spoil your bank account to get rid of the donator.

You're comparing men who are either too foolish to not distinguish feminine friendliness with seductiveness--or actually catch mixed signals from women who just want to get some attention but nothing further, with professional salesmen/saleswomen who wittingly employs a passive-agressive social engineering trick that works since the advent of religious proxyletism and archaic market complexes.

I've using a few watered-down variations of these tricks myself for a couple of years... it's crazy how many lottery tickets, cigarettes, pastries and meals you can sell by appealing people. Or how many women tries to hit on you and underhoes personalities changes by using the same tricks used by young saleswomen in retail stores and business compagnies: I even got at some point a few of those latter ones in matter who told me "naah, you're seem smart and very charming but your trick doesn't work on me. We do the exact same thing for a living." ?

Mate... you have no idea how many of those loooves to do this...

[/QUOTE]

Well... that is actually a true story. Mine. And the sad part is that this is not a premiere with me.

Some dudes just give off a creepy vibe off rip bruh. There's also an uptick in these fools physically attacking women some of them are just terrified.

Some dudes just give off a creepy vibe off rip bruh. There's also an uptick in these fools physically attacking women some of them are just terrified.
Yup...and they're in this thread *shudders*

Rejecting dudes, no matter how polite/nice you are, can and does lead to a woman being called everything but a child of God, at best...physically assaulted at worst.

Back