Welcome To aBlackWeb

"where does the fall of our community begin?"

true.....

its evindent on this site....alot of shit dont make sense.
we mad at roc nation not for the music it pumped in our community but partnering with the nfl
we have more thread biggin up thot that we have showing black women in great positions. (no diss)

certain things brings people...

but who are teaching those people?

thing i notice about alot of black dudes who didnt grow up in the states or westernized...is alot of them dont feel the need to act tough or dress a certain way. they dont feel the need to have to say they dols drugs or whatever......

i often question those very things that govern what rules the hoods.

the hood was a nice and safe place when i was a kid.
a hoe was looked down on and a dude who caused trouble wasnt invited to the party.

interesting

I was watching an interview with Wood Harris and they brought up how the black British actors come over here and are so far ahead of the black american actors in terms of being more confident and willing to take on certain roles, getting into character, etc

Wood said that they grow up knowing "more truth" and it empowers them. It was one of those things where I knew what he was saying, but I didnt.

I understand because of our history a lot of us are confused and misguided about everything....but I wanted to know specifically what "truth" he meant

what truth allows those men to be and feel like men, without the need for the tough shit?

them niggas can fly kites and wear cardigans and have a rock collection and still be the man lmao

HOW wood??

dont dos my bruh......can i get a bit more info,
meg who the stallion?
My bad I was doing three things at once..you said it perplexed you that people not mad at roc nation for the content of the music but mad at the NFL deal. Then Jay having talks about it's how we are as black youth, then signing meg.

I'm saying what you said explains the irritation that people have that confused u a lil...u know better but u still moving like u move..as opposed to someone who's just tryna eat..

interesting

I was watching an interview with Wood Harris and they brought up how the black British actors come over here and are so far ahead of the black american actors in terms of being more confident and willing to take on certain roles, getting into character, etc

Wood said that they grow up knowing "more truth" and it empowers them. It was one of those things where I knew what he was saying, but I didnt.

I understand because of our history a lot of us are confused and misguided about everything....but I wanted to know specifically what "truth" he meant

what truth allows those men to be and feel like men, without the need for the tough shit?

them niggas can fly kites and wear cardigans and have a rock collection and still be the man lmao

HOW wood??
i saw that....and what make you a man?

i been in the UK and them dudes ......ya know they ok...i cant talk shit now...them niggas had me tight a few times but thats a different story.

but they wasnt taught they were less than and then have that constantly reinforced.

back when you was in the streets how many dudes was on some fuck it shit/.....and dont really know why.

it was just more because iot didnt matter.

but i learned alot being in the uk as well....and we have a strenght they dont....and visa versa.

rhis is why we need to work together and get out and see the world outside of clubs and parties or where its lit.

we can learn alot of shit from each other

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: 1/2
My bad I was doing three things at once..you said it perplexed you that people not mad at roc nation for the content of the music but mad at the NFL deal. Then Jay having talks about it's how we are as black youth, then signing meg.

I'm saying what you said explains the irritation that people have that confused u a lil...u know better but u still moving like u move..as opposed to someone who's just tryna eat..
my drink kicking in....but i got you in a few hours

if we want to find it we can but what is promoted?

have you seen the hitz worldstar gets?
then you give kids access to kids....

combine the two and now we have people thats willing to record a fight vs stop someone from getting hurt.

Yea that my point, where to go to get financial information ain't promoted in my sector, but I'm sure you know where to get it. And once you got it, you found that it was promoted in that sector, so its promoted in your sector. The key is getting to where its promoted, but if our default is "the culture"..then what's promoted by default is what your gonna get

Fam, we have complete access the entirety of human knowledge at our fingertips. Niggas will research how to compress a kilo of coke with a fuckin floor jack and broads outchea lookin up how to make the lace on their wigs less visible but can't research financial info??? Does it really have to be "promoted"???

Nah b, niggas just don't want the responsibility that comes with that sort of knowledge, 'cause once you've obtained it you're liable for it and it's use in your day-to-day life and can no longer claim ignorance as an excuse for your shitty decisions.

Fam, we have complete access the entirety of human knowledge at our fingertips. Niggas will research how to compress a kilo of coke with a fuckin floor jack and broads outchea lookin up how to make the lace on their wigs less visible but can't research financial info??? Does it really have to be "promoted"???

Nah b, niggas just don't want the responsibility that comes with that sort of knowledge, 'cause once you've obtained it you're liable for it and it's use in your day-to-day life and can no longer claim ignorance as an excuse for your shitty decisions.
Speaking as a member of the lost that was violently found. It's easy for you to say that, but its alice and wonderland in reality when it's not in your reality. I'm sure you, dos, sion, and others can speak on how lucrative and intuitive the financial realm can be once you understand it. But to someone who believes it's out of their sector, yall ain't niggaz in the corporate world, yall a different kinda a nigga..a corporate nigga. And I get that cause I myself thought like that.

Speaking as a member of the lost that was violently found. It's easy for you to say that, but its alice and wonderland in reality when it's not in your reality. I'm sure you, dos, sion, and others can speak on how lucrative and intuitive the financial realm can be once you understand it. But to someone who believes it's out of their sector, yall ain't niggaz in the corporate world, yall a different kinda a nigga..a corporate nigga. And I get that cause I myself thought like that.

Fam... I was born in Saginaw, MI. I grew up next to a heroin spot and watched a man OD in front of me at 3 years old. The neighborhood we moved to after that was rough as fuck and anyone from Saginaw would gladly tell you to stay the fuck away from there. I came up in Detroit during the crack era and even in my middle class neighborhood we had crack houses getting raided, shootouts down on 7 mile, police chases, and all that shit.

I believed all that shit was outside of my reality until I wanted better. Yeah I did like every other cat and sold weed and crack back then, yeah I've had my run-ins with the law, but I wanted better, so I sought out better and stuck with it even when I didn't initially understand it.

If an OG on the block came and kicked street knowledge, you would listen. Why wouldn't that also be the case with a cat coming at you with a legit way to make long money or a method to better secure your future?

Last edited:
We blame each other way too much.... It's from conditioning though.... So it's not really our fault...

It's just that every single time any singular group of black people start making significant change that could impact us all..... That shit is attacked with so much prejudice that we start thinking maybe we did something wrong.

We ain't doing shit wrong forreal other than recognizing that we have to work together better and stop being so distracted by internal struggles

Not necessarily. It began with internal, prideful petty fighting which lead to losing power in Europe right around the time America was being colonized/invaded. Thereā€™s more but I donā€™t feel like typing all of it.
But that internal shit was easily exploited.

If thatā€™s the case why arenā€™t black people running Europe

We ran parts of Europe for 1000 years tho. Eventually dynasties fall and something else replaces it, but the reminders of the African rule of Spain and other parts of Europe remain.

552d81f4b3851db0e85d8e83953db5d6.jpeg

Iā€™m not even arguing that point.

you're missing the point.

Internal strife, as pointed out by @Dwade206, eventually contributes to the fall of all dynasties, and they all have fallen. Black folks aren't running Europe because our time of rule came and went, no different than any other.

Back