Welcome To aBlackWeb

"where does the fall of our community begin?"

5th Letter

Mod Squad
This is a spinoff of a discussion being had in this thread.

Is the lack of black men not being leaders in the community the biggest reason for most of the problems in the community? Are there other factors?
@DOS_patos

There are other factors and the controlling of the narrative is whats important in my eyes.

lets give the respect due to white "s" word before yall come with this being the only problem.

we are speaking of the topic in the O/P

It began with white supremacy, then everything else trickled down afterwards. We first have to identify the problem if we want to solve/fix it.

You ever wanna know the real status of a community.....look at its women

When we lessen our women our condition seems to worsen- Common

fall beginning and fell.
Every era that you can think of, for the majority that stumbled, the minority that rose, became the bedrock for which the next era can stand and aim for . That has repeated for decades, now..outside of who they really are. This era, is the first era to see two black women near worth 1 billion. That's the bedrock that the next era can stand on and aim for.

If we just look at the worldstarrs, the bossips, the vlads, and the media takeouts. If we just look at the negative, then its gonna become your outlook.

Every era that you can think of, for the majority that stumbled, the minority that rose, became the bedrock for which the next era can stand and aim for . That has repeated for decades, now..outside of who they really are. This era, is the first era to see two black women near worth 1 billion. That's the bedrock that the next era can stand on and aim for.

If we just look at the worldstarrs, the bossips, the vlads, and the media takeouts. If we just look at the negative, then its gonna become your outlook.
There are other factors and the controlling of the narrative is whats important in my eyes.

The issue with that is not that its "the" narrative, its "a" narrative. The other narratives are out there just as prominent as those, unfortunately we just chose not to look in that direction because its not entertaining.

The issue with that is not that its "the" narrative, its "a" narrative. The other narratives are out there just as prominent as those, unfortunately we just chose not to look in that direction because its not entertaining.
if we want to find it we can but what is promoted?

have you seen the hitz worldstar gets?
then you give kids access to kids....

combine the two and now we have people thats willing to record a fight vs stop someone from getting hurt.

if we want to find it we can but what is promoted?

have you seen the hitz worldstar gets?
then you give kids access to kids....

combine the two and now we have people thats willing to record a fight vs stop someone from getting hurt.
Yea that my point, where to go to get financial information ain't promoted in my sector, but I'm sure you know where to get it. And once you got it, you found that it was promoted in that sector, so its promoted in your sector. The key is getting to where its promoted, but if our default is "the culture"..then what's promoted by default is what your gonna get

Yea that my point, where to go to get financial information ain't promoted in my sector, but I'm sure you know where to get it. And once you got it, you found that it was promoted in that sector, so its promoted in your sector. The key is getting to where its promoted, but if our default is "the culture"..then what's promoted by default is what your gonna get
outside of those specail kids and people...who teaches this and teaches control and respect?

the actions and things we praise and celebrate and encourage VS what we persecute each other for

the actions and things we praise and celebrate and encourage VS what we persecute each other for
true.....

its evindent on this site....alot of shit dont make sense.
we mad at roc nation not for the music it pumped in our community but partnering with the nfl
we have more thread biggin up thot that we have showing black women in great positions. (no diss)

certain things brings people...

but who are teaching those people?

thing i notice about alot of black dudes who didnt grow up in the states or westernized...is alot of them dont feel the need to act tough or dress a certain way. they dont feel the need to have to say they dols drugs or whatever......

i often question those very things that govern what rules the hoods.

the hood was a nice and safe place when i was a kid.
a hoe was looked down on and a dude who caused trouble wasnt invited to the party.

What does it matter, if I know crack kills and I smoke crack, who cares who sold the crack to me?
because if im responsible for you.....i need to do wht i need to do to stop it...so the who matters...they dont need to be around us

Back